Dear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear English teacher,

next time you set a project could you make group work optional? I'm already too much of a perfectionist with my own work, let alone trying to correct someone elses' to my standard

also group work usually ends up with one person doing most of the work ok shoo with you and your 'cooperation' rituals

thank

Dear Rayman and Globox,

Hey, you two, I was just wondering...How did you two get together as friends?

-Chama

Dear everyone,

screams because i aM SO HAPPY I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

terezishirtterezishirtterezishirt

~Teri

Dear Chama,

Well, wouldn't you be happy and excited too if your parents were probably going to order something from online for Christmas, espacially if it's something that you really want?

~Teri

dear richard kahui

I COMMAND YOU TO STOP BEING CUTE AAAA

same goes for tamati ellison and azza and colin slade and every ab i like

-ealla

Dear self,

Never EVER use the Terezi shimeji and the Poland shimeji at the same time ever again, unless you want a computer screen covered in a super huge amount of shimeji clutter.

~Me

Dear everyone in the 5th, 6th, or 7th grade that called me fat:

https://i45.tinypic.com/11avn6d.jpg

Thanks.

-Not Anymore

(p.s. if you click on the link the reason the picture is edited is because my room was realllly messy and i wanted to cut that out, so no i didnt try to make myself skinnier. :) )

Dear weather,

Why have you been raining its supposed to be summer here this isn't America.

~Teri

Dear Tumblr,

Why did you have to make me hit the post limit while I was in a post/reply conversation with someone that's stupid

~Tumblr user irresistible-bracket-smile

Dear New Zealand;

Tornadoes, gale force winds, thunder storms and torrenting rain isn't summer weather ok what happened

Dear Rayman,

Know what your theme song is? I made one for you. It's The Lion Sleeps Tonight. XD

-Chama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back