Dear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Homestuck fans on YouTube,

It's fans like you that give the fandom a bad name. You're the reason people hate us.

~A fan who isn't like you

dear people who have not ever eaten the toffe toffie toffi candy my neighbor makes and hands out every christmas,

HAHAHA SUCKS FOR U

From a person whois sorry for saying it sucks even tho it DOES whats wrong with the truth

Dear memory,

Y U NO REMEMBER HOW TO SPELL TOFFE

FROM YOUR OWNER

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear elephantsmakemehappy,

Toffee.

You're welcome.

~Teri

Dear elephantsmakemehappy,

Because its there out in the open for me to read that's why. I like reading stuff.

~Teri

Dear brain,

I hate you, you forget all my happy childhood memories and remember all my embarrassing memories/memories that I hate. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

P.S. Thank you so much for getting a mental block during the exam, it was such a great help, 68/100 is a wonderful score.

Sincerely,

Bluegreen

Dear ejablahblah:

You have no right to be mad, you were talking about doing it, so I did instead. AND WTF WHY IS YOUR SONG ON RIGHT NOW OH GOSH NO STOP TO MANY BAD MEMORIES ITS ONLY BEEN LIKE ONE DAY PLZ STOP NO STOPIT STOP STOPPPPP.

Dear me:

You screwed up yesterday i think.

Dear cats:

So fluffayyy!!!<3

I want.

-Meee

Dear parents,

I love the new phone thank you!

~Your daughter

Dear new phone,

You're awesome

~Your owner

Dear everyone,

tumblr_inline_mfm6tojjwX1r1awgx.jpg

~ Teri

dear tt

tumblr_lriwzl27l61qzkjc0o1_500.gif

im having too much fun

-ealla

but, really

Dear tamatalk

beep beep toot toot

-elllaaaaaa

Dear Teri,

"This is Nate Ruess speaking; we have stopped at the last stop, Bubble City! Enjoy your stay!"

-Ella

Dear Santa;

*removed - site rules - no swearing - even with an asterisk we know what word you were using* you.

-Lexie

dear santa:

well cuz you apologized nicely i guess its okay f*ckyoualittlebitstill

-lexo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back