Dear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear parents: Stop using your jobs as an excuse to do whatever the heck you want and then restricting me in the process.

Dear Lucas Gonzalez Amorosino, Juan Martin Fernandez Lobbe, Mike Phillps, George North, Ben Foden, Israel Dagg, Cory Jane, Dan Carter, ETC

I wish you guys were my age and single :<

Dear crush:

Even though I only just actually met you, you're awesome, sweet, cute, and you make me feel healthier than I have ever since my ex girlfriend left me. But still yet, I know I have no chance with you. ):

~Zach

Dear crush...

You're so awesome, even though you don't admit it. You're the sweetest guy ever and I really hope you like me back.

~Zachary<3

Dear Jasen,

WHY DO YOU NOT APPROVE OF ME HAVING POLAND AS WELL AS CANADA?! Well, TOO BAD! Because I have both of them anyway! And there's nothing you can do about it! >=D

~Teri

Dear D.O.L.F.I.N,

Stop being the Dolphin Odd Log For Ill-treating Nonbiritchi. What did he do wrong?

P.S. Also stop ill-treating Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Violetchi, Himespetchi, Shigurehimetchi, Spacytchi, Lovelitchi, Daiyatchi, Mamapatchi, Sunnitchi...yeah you get the point!!

From,

~ Dazzmina ~

Dear, TamaTalk,

It has been a whole day. You suggested an hour. Make my profile background Poland. NOW! >.<

~A very angry Teri

Dear teacher from Room 11 last year,

I didn't appreciate being yelled at for something that wasn't my fault.

Sincerely, Room 12 student.

___

Dear College Teachers

Y SO MUCH HOMEWORK. I NEED A SOCIAL LIFE TOO Dx

Sincerely, practically all of Year 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back