Dear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Runner: oh my god why must you spread dirty lies why oh whyyy.

Dear NN: They all hate you too. ^-^

Dear Hotel Internet,

Can I watch a youtube video without you stoping it for it to load or on Tinychat where I'm WAY BEHIND on the video

~from TicTax trying to watch youtube videos during my free time on my vacation >8(

Dear person I bought stuff off on eBay,

Please be quick with my order. I'm impatient, I know, but I can't waaaaiiiiittttt much longer.

Sincerely, Lari.

Dear Zach,

I don't care if I spread dirty lies or not. Just kidding. I won't. Spreading rumors is bad.

NOPE.

Chuck testa.

Dear crush: I CAN NEVER TELL WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. ._.

Dear mother and father: I really wish I could sing a few Paramore songs to you guys sometimes. :U

Dear brother: You don't have to freak out at me every time I say words to you.

Dear Haley Williams (singer for Paramore): YOUR SONGS ARE AWESOME. KEEP WRITING THEM. 8D

Dear Archenemy,

Y do you always flirt with my crush :wub: and then tell him bad things about me so that he won't even talk to me? :angry:

Dear Crush :wub: ,

Y do you believe the things she says? I've had a crush on you for TWO YEARS!!! I miss the days when she was in another district. I miss you like CRAZY over break. Don't believe what she says none of it is true! Your best friend said you liked me back. WHAT HAPPENED????? :angry:

Dear Mom,

Y do you always get me clothes two sizes too big? I mean, really. All the store clerks are afraid of us cuz we have to go back and return everything. I'm a MEDIUM, not an X-LARGE! Yes, there is a difference! :angry:

Dear Dad,

Y must you watch hockey/football loudly when I do my homework? :angry:

Dear Tamas,

Y must you beep at 7 on weekends? I like to sleep in! Then I have to get up and walk to my desk and feed you and play with you. And five minutes later I try and go back to sleep and then you get MAIL!!!! WHY??????? :angry:

Sorry, I just really needed to vent. I feel better now! :lol:

Dear Lucas Gonzalez Amorosono

Why must you be so hot and perfect and Argentine and smiley and older than me and probably not single? ; A ;

tumblr_lxctfdJ5ti1qbuptc.gif

From Ella

Dear annoying rabid fans of Hetalia on Tamatalk,

Go buy a tamagotchi or something or maybe actually pay attention to the plotline rather than how 'attractive' fictional characters are.
Parents, they will never do that. D:

----------

Dear other Pictonians,

You just want faces? O_O

Dear Fer Sure: I am one of the most rabid Hetalia crazies out there. And yes, I pay attention to the plotline of Hetalia and I have a running Tamagotchi.

You just got burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back