Dear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Polish people,

Let me come to your country for free with no passport it's so beautiful and I'm married to your Hetalia representative ok

Dear TT

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
-Ella

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear people I am currently not happy with at the moment:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Dear Filbert from Tamagotchi Foreva's ACWW town,

shut up i already have 2 lazy villiagers do i really need 3

Dear kleptomaniac girl,

Y U steal my pencil case?! I never did anything to you!!!! Don't worry, I forgive you, just return it before my parents find out.

PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!!! I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really need it.

Sincerely,

Bluegreen

P.S. I know you might think I'm overreacting, it's just a pencil case. The truth is really I wouldn't be bothered by it if it really was just some cheap pencil case from a random store. But it was a souvenir/gift from my parents WHEN THEY WENT TO EUROPE.

P.P.S. There might be a chance that no one stole it at all and that I lost it because I was "irresponsible" but tell that to THE BEST ERASER EVER IN THE ENTIRE LUMPIN' WORLD!!!!!!!!!! (You do watch Adventure Time, right?) I only lost it because my classmates keep borrowing things. IT'S SO ANNOYING, I HATE YOU!!!!!!

P.P.P.S. Ok, I'm sorry, I DON'T hate you, I just like everyone else better.

Dear TT

YOUR LETTER

WAS ONLY THE START OF IT

ONE LETTER

AND NOW YOU'RE A PART OF IT

-Ella

Dear Rayman,

Are you and chama married?

-Anna

Dear parents:

I'm happy that you're pleased with the amount of chores I've been doing lately. But I am here to tell you that you are no longer the reason I do my chores. I decided, last week, that I was done trying to please either of you. I am still holding true to that. My allowance is the only reason I do my chores now, and even though you put me through a lot of &$@%&*$ to get it, I'm still going to get it. Reason? Because I am underpaid for the amount of work I do in this house and I'm #&(% sure I'm going to get that little bit of pay, even if it is less than I deserve. So you two can rejoice, you're finally free from the stress of "begging" me to do my chores. And I'm rejoicing because I'm free of trying to live up to both of your standards. No longer will your words hurt me. No longer do I need revenge. No longer will I test your patience. It's done. Now... I'm doing my chores for my own benefit and nothing more. Trading loss of love for loss of love.

EDIT:

Dear ----:

I thought I'd never write to you like this again... But omg just wow. You've succeeded at making me laugh more than once today. Reason? You're reporting me. For something that happened outside of TamaCHAT. I cannot WAIT to see how this boils down. :3

Dear Everycat:

I miss you so much right now. Every day, I miss you. Please, come to me. I am desperately waiting.

Dear self:

y u no like me

Sincerely,

~Zach

Dear Ella,

At school a year or two ago everyone was calling everyone a peasant.

-Teri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back