Death Forecast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I will live up to 89.. but I really do not believe in such 'forecasts' as anything can happen now, I'm only 11!!

-TP-

Dj-lynx: No, it is just a little thing to do when you are bored (Hence, bored.com)
Grand old age of 72? That's what all the tests say. xD
burt wen u press accept does anything scary happen like scary music etc or just a white backgroung and the date??

Well ,on the death clock there's a little image of a skull in the bottom right hand corner but it's not very scary.

But on bored.com it's just your death date and normal background.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well ,on the death clock there's a little image of a skull in the bottom right hand corner but it's not very scary.
But on bored.com it's just your death date and normal background.
ok thanks rachelgotchi i just asked because im only 10 and i get scared esasily

sorry to be a little off topic but are those pranks sites like te ones they say u dye today from heart attack and a scary image pops up??
Well, erm, they're just estimantes. The death cllock might scare the pants off of you! (like it done to me). There's nothing scary on the death forecast. And no, it dosen't say that you will die today.

On death clock it said i will die on Friday, October 18, 2075 I gt ages LOL
Did everbody ignore me? I said not to post your death date from the death clock! Only your age of death from the death forcast please! :(

I'm just asking you nicely.

77 Whoopededoda!

That was fun! I live another 65 years!

SK Im amazed, I die in 65 years, you die when your 65 o_o

Yay! My estimated time untill I die is when I am 87. I believe that is longer than my grandpa which was 86! I prefer the "Death Clock" better. It doesn't make you click too much ;)

The Death Clock said I will die Friday, July 1st, 2067. I didn't take the time to do the math, but I believe the Death Clock said I would live shorter than the one that the topic starter gave us. The BMI didn't really count for me because I'm pretty young, and they didn't have 3 feet for me.

//TamaPATCHI

Yay! My estimated time untill I die is when I am 87. I believe that is longer than my grandpa which was 86! I prefer the "Death Clock" better. It doesn't make you click too much ;)
The Death Clock said I will die Friday, July 1st, 2067. I didn't take the time to do the math, but I believe the Death Clock said I would live shorter than the one that the topic starter gave us. The BMI didn't really count for me because I'm pretty young, and they didn't have 3 feet for me.

//TamaPATCHI
Heh, my death clock said August 14, 2028 o.o'

According to every test, I'll die young XD

Aw well. I don't really want to live to be old anyway x.x'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back