Death Forecast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the death clock is rubbish. I did it with the same answeres every time 3 times and it was diffrent date and year every time...

I've got an idea.

Why don't you take a picture of yourself Santagotchi with a piece of paper that has your username next to it.

Then you can show everyone that you really are 20 and avoid further confusion.

:]

SWEET! i am living untill 95 and a half! awesome! im gonna be old!!!!!!!!!!!!yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD I find it amusing that everyone is getting answers of 80+ and both my answers were low.

I got 65 from the death forecast and 39 from the death clock xP

Have fun being old guys!! ^_^

You can use the death clock! If you didn't read all of the post that I made, I was saying not to post your date of death from the Death Clock here! Could you please go post your own topic and do stuff if you want to post your date of death from the Death Clock! I'm asking nicely now. So please, just go with what I posted.
Well why do that though? This topic is generally about games of guessing our deaths. I think both sites are relevant to each other and a comparison is healthy. You're overreacting a bit.

Well why do that though? This topic is generally about games of guessing our deaths. I think both sites are relevant to each other and a comparison is healthy. You're overreacting a bit.
Look, I just get angry when things don't go my way. I know the Death Clock and the Death Forecast are relevant, but, I just want to stick with the topic. :D

Look, I just get angry when things don't go my way. I know the Death Clock and the Death Forecast are relevant, but, I just want to stick with the topic. :D
These things are fake. I did the excact same things, first it was 91, then it was 114.

Look, I just get angry when things don't go my way.I know the Death Clock and the Death Forecast are relevant, but, I just want to stick with the topic. :D
That's life. Get used to it. Things don't always go how we want them to.

We're still sticking to the topic. People are using both and puting both ages/dates into their post. If they're still posting their answers from the site you posted, they're not going off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back