Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L watched as Sakura unlocked her cuff, then held up his arm and stared at the chain around his own wrist. "I thought it was on the desk."

Sakura sighed, turning to look at her computer. "Well it wasn't," she glanced back over, looking down at the cuffs. "You want me to put them away?"

"Alright," Sakura muttered, holding her hand out for the cuffs so she could put them away.

Sakura stood and walked out of the main room, putting the handcuffs back in their original place. She returned a few minutes later, plopping down in her chair.

Sakura shrugged, looking over at L. "I dunno. Anyways, they're probably all too drunk to even hold a halfway decent conversation in the first place."

"True, do you want to give them a call now?" Sakura asked, turning to her laptop.

L nodded, turning to face Sakura. "Matsuda should definitely have his phone, he knows to carry it at all times. Of course, this is Matsuda..."

"Just pray for the best..." Sakura muttered with a sigh, opening her computer and beginning to type, passing it over to L. "I've started the call on my laptop,"

Matsuda was in the corner of the bar when he felt his phone vibrate. "Hoh! It feels funnyyyy~" he mumbled, taking his phone out of his pocket and flipping it open. "Helllooooo?"

"Matsuda," L said, resting his chin on his knees and pulling the laptop over further. "You're still at the club, aren't you?"

Sakura leaned back in her chair, wondering how exactly drunk Matsuda acts.

Matsuda tilted his head. "Yaaaaahh, why?"

Matsuda nodded. "Ohkayyy, hang on one second." Matsuda walked over to the bar, holding the phone out for Matt. "Matty, Ryuuzaki wants to talk to you."

L glanced at Sakura, chewing his thumb. "Matsuda's drunker than I thought he would be."

Matt looked up from his drink and took the phone again. "Uh...Yeah?"

Sakura sighed. "Matt and Mello probably forced him into it... "

Matsuda stood next to Matt, waiting for the call to end.

L nodded, then turned back to the computer. "When are you planning on coming back? It sounds like Matsuda's already very drunk, and that means that Light and Mello would be, too."

"Uh...No idea," Matt said. "We can come back soon, if you want, it'll just take a while to round everyone up and get them to stay put."

Matsuda became bored quickly, beginning to prod at Matt. "Matt, hey Matty,"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back