Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't eat a ton of chocolate every day," Matt said, opening his DS again. "And I don't sit around all day."

"You'll have to come with me to get Mogi-san," L said, waiting for Light. "I can't just undo the handcuffs and leave you here alone."

"Tsk, you don't close that dumb DS of yours for five minutes." Mello sneered.

Light nodded. "Lets go, I can't wait to get these dang things off." He stood and shook his arm a bit, jiggling the chain that connected him to L.

Sakura just sat there silently, still plotting.

Matt looked up, offended. "It's not a dumb DS! I'm owning Agatha at the minute, you know." He looked up at L quickly, then sat himself back down on the sofa.

"But you won't be getting them off," L said,looking at Light in suprise. He pushed the door open, pulling Light along with him, then unlocked his side of the handcuffs, only to reattatch them to Mogi's wrist. "Mogi-san, can you continue the surveillence of Light-kun qfor a while?"

Ligt groaned. "What I meant, was getting them off of you...... So I won't have to deal with you for the time being." he mumbled under his breath.

Mello plopped down on the sofa next to Matt and scoffed. "That DS is the dumbest thing around."

Sakura walked over to the sofa and sat on Matt. "Move your fathead a** over!" she told him.

L apparently didn't hear Light, instead stuffing a piece of his cake into his mouth. "You should probably go now, then," he said through the cake. "The Kira calls are reaching an all-time high." Meanwhile, Mogi stood there, staring at the handcuff around his wrist and wishing he'd had a say in all of this.

"No it isn't," Matt said, glaring up at Mello. "Chocolate is." He yelled out when Sakura sat on him. "Oi, get off me!"

Light sat down and began to get to work.

Mello fumed, "CHOCOLATE IS NOT STUPID!!!!!" He growled and crossed his arms, trying to contain himself and not beat the sh*t out of Matt.

Sakura smirked. "No, move over." she demanded.

"I can't if you're sitting on me!" Matt protested, his eyes still glued to his DS screen. He grinned. "Yes it is. It akes you fat and gives you diabetes."

L walked back over to the successors. "I'm going to explain it to you now. We need to move to another room with a computer." He took another bite of the cake, looking over the three in front of him.

Light continued at his work, answering call after call after call.

Mello grunted. "Video games aren't exactly the best for you either." he growled. He looked up at L when he walked into the room.

Sakura grinned when L walked back into the room with his cake. She jumped up, snatched a bit of cake, and sprinted forward to dodge anything that L would try to hit her with.

"Better than chocolate," Matt said, then he completely destroyed his point by pulling out another cigarette and lighting it. "So, where are we going, then?" He offered the cigarette to Mello, finally looking up L.

"...She took my cake," L said, staring at Sakura. "I want that bit of cake." He continued to look at Sakura with wide eyes, ignoring Matt's question.

Mello decided one puff wouldn't hurt, so he grabbed the cigarette and breathed in lightly, blowing it out seconds later.

Sakura stood at the other side of the room, giggling. She then happily popped the small section of cake into her mouth.

Matt waited a few seconds then snatched the cigarette away from Mello again, bringing it up to his mouth and hoding it between his lips again. "Uh...are we starting this whol explanation thing or what?"

L continued to stare at Sakura with big eyes. "That was my bit of cake."

Mello snickered. "Matt, shh. I wanna see how this whole cake thing turns out." he told him with a shove.

Sakura walked slowly back over to L, still wary of any kicks that would come her way. She then licked her fingers where some icing had been. "Yum." she said through the small mouthful.

Matt looked up at Mello, raising his eyebrows. L continued to stare at Sakura, then he looked down at his own cake slowly. "Are we going to go and discuss the case, then? It will take quite a while."

Mello snickered once more. "L has a cake fetish, Saku stole cake, L looks pi**ed. I want to see how all this turns out."

Sakura decided to keep a little distance from her and L, he looked like he was fuming. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all....

"Eh, whatever," Matt said, taking a drag on his cigarette and turning back to his game. L put the cake down on the table, ignoring Mello, and intstead turned and placed his hands on Sakura's shoulders. "Don't touch my cake," he said simply, before kicking her in the

stomach, somewhat lighter than he had done before.

Mello covered his mouth and attempted not to laugh once Sakura was kicked in the stomach. He shook his head and leaned back, crossing his legs.

Sakura flinched at the kick and held her stomach. "Message received...." she mumbled almost silently.

Matt glanced up, watching L kick Sakura. He rolled his eyes, then turned back to his game that was so obviously not for five-year olds.

"Good," L said, letting go of Sakura's shoulders and picking up his cake again. "If we work together, you need to know that."

Mello grabbed Matt's DS and examined it. Before Matt could do anything he told him. "Chillax, I'm just looking at it. I won't hurt your precious game."

Sakura just stood there for a moment before clearing her throat. "So.. uh.... Where are we gonna go to discuss the case?"

Matt reached out with one hand to grab the game, holding his cigarette in the other. "You'd better not, I haven't saved since I got past Bruno!"

L nodded. "We need to go into another room, though." He glanced at Light. "I don't want to be overheard."

Mello gave the game back to Matt and grunted. "It looks like the dumbest game ever. Ohhh by the way, I posted that Minecraft thing where you raged over me breaking the rules and using that die." he told Matt with a smile.

Sakura nodded. "Yeah, but where shall we go?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back