Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura attempted to push L away from herself. "No!"

"Oh God, I can only imagine..." Mello said, laughing.

L held onto Sakura tightly, walking into the kitchen. "I can't get cake if I put you down. I need sugar to work on the case."

"Okay, so we have to make them drink as many shots as possible," Matt said, stopping and leaning against the wall

Sakura flailed for a bit, trying to get L to put her down. "Well fine. I'll give you a choice then. If you get cake, I won't kiss you until you say I win. How does that sound?"

Mello nodded. "Yup. Matsuda will be easy... But I'm not sure about Light."

"I can't work on the case without sugar," L repeated, lowering Sakura to the floor. "So I need cake."

"We can force him into it," Matt said, adjusting his goggles.

"I didn't say you couldn't have sugar or any other sweets. I only said no cake." Sakura said, crossing her arms with a frown.

"I know." Mello said, sighing.

"I get a lot of my sugar from cake," L said, hunching over and chewing on his thumb.

"So, are you gonna get drunk?" Matt asked, pulling his cigarettes out of his pocket. "Or are you gonna try to get a girl drunk enough to come back with you?"

Sakura shrugged. "It's your choice."

Mello glared at Matt. "I bet you a girl would come back with me whether she was drunk or not."

Near ran to Matt and Mello and said "Can I come with you? I know I'm supposed to be briefed but those two are gonna argue for a long time. I'd rather be called a f****** sheep than get between those two!"

Last edited by a moderator:
L glanced over at Sakura, frowning. "I want cake." He walked over and pulled a plate out.

"Just keep telling yourself that," Matt said, patting Mello's arm He looked over at Near "You have to stay here."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura watched L. "Alright, you're making the decision of eating cake and not kissing me until you say I've won the fight. I hope you understand that."

Mello scowled at Matt and turned to Near. "Yeah, sorry sheepkid. Also, be sure to steer clear of Tala. She's pi**ed and if you say one wrong thing, she'll snap your neck,"

L nodded, puttingg the plate down on the counter gently and pulling the cake box towards him.

Matt pushed himself up from tthe wall, smirking. "She likes talking about babies, though.

Sakura frowned slightly at the fact that L chose cake over her. "Alright then. "

Mello grinned. "She sure does. "

L picked up a knife and stared at the cake, then tilted his head. "Can I just take the box?"

"Especially if you mention her having kids with Ryuuzaki," Matt said, walking towards his room. "Try it tonight."

Sakura shook her head. "No, you're not going to eat a whole cake in one sitting. "

Mello flashed a smile at Near, before turning and following Matt.

"I wouldn't eat it all," L said, frowninng. "I just want it all in the room."

"I hope to God he tries that," Matt muttered to Mello, smirking.

Sakura raised her eyebrows. "Why might that be? "

Mello snickered. "So do I, Matt. Sakura would snap him like a twig."

"So I don't have to go and get more later," L said, already lifting toe box off the counter.

"It's a shame we won't be here to see it," Matt said, ushing his door open and walking over to his bed.

(I'm sat here smiling like an idiot, watching Death Note and thinking about this rp.)

Sakura sighed, making no attempt to stop L from taking the box. "Fair enough."

Mello frowned. "Yep..." he muttered, plopping down on Matt's bed."

L held the cake tightly as he walked towards the door. "We have to stay up tonight."

Matt walked over to the dresser and picked up the box of a DS game.

Sakura nodded, following after L. "M'kay."

"What are ya gonna play?" Mello asked, stretching out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back