Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you think the others will gett drunk" L asked, walking towards his chair/

"No idea," Matt said, looking at the other boxes

Sakura scoffed. "It wouldn't surprise me."

Mello nodded. "At least we'll be leaving for the club soon."

"So we're alone on the case for tonight and maybe tomorrow morning," L said, placing the box down carefully on the desk.

"Can't we just go now?" Matt asked, putting the boxes back down.

"Yup." Sakura nodded, sitting down in her chair.

Mello stood up. "Sure, let's round everybody up."

"Has Wedy said anything else?" L asked, climbing onto his chair and picking up the fork. "We should probably tell Matt and Mello to watch Light closely tonight, too."

Matt turned away from his dresser and walked towards the door. "Remember the rules of my car."

"I haven't heard anything else from her," Sakura told L, staring at her computer. "And yes, we should tell them before they leave."

Mello let out a laugh. "How can I forget? You tell me them about every time I ride in your car."

"We don't know how much his judgement would be impaired by drinking if he was Kira," L said, scooping up some cake. "He might start doing stupid things."

Matt raised his eyebrows skeptically. "What are they, then?"

"Exactly." Sakura nodded, looking over at L.

Mello scowled. "I'm not saying them all. "

"So we brief Near here," L said, cheiwng on the cake. "And then we continue surveillence."

Matt scowled, folding his arms. "Because you don't know them all?"

Sakura nodded. "That's the plan."

Mello sighed. "No, I'm just not wasting my breath by saying them all."

Near ran into the room "I've come in for the briefing."

Last edited by a moderator:
L nodded, prodding the cake with the tip of the fork. "We can't do anything else until we have more evidence. We still have no case."

"Then say a couple," Matt said, narrowing his eyes.

Sakura scrolled down the messages on her laptop, still seeing nothinng from Wedy.

Mello looked up thoughtfully. " No eating, no drinking, and only you can drive the dang thing."

L stabbed one of the strawberriws with the fork. "The briefing has to wait, Near."

"Those are the obvious rules, though," Matt said, rolling his eyes. "And not,letting you drive is smart. How many cars have you totaled so far?"

Sakura turned around to face Near, not saying anything.

Mello crossed his arms. "I haven't crashed that many cars! "

"We have to wait for everyone to leave," L continued, holding the fork up and staring at the strawberry. "Then you can help with surveillence."

"You crashed two in one day," Matt said, shaking his head.

Sakura looked over at L. "I wonder when they plan to leave..."

Mello scowled. "That is not true! "

"Maybe we should find them and push them out," L suggested, biting the strawberry in half. "We should give them some money so they stay out longer. It would give us more time with the briefing and setting up surveillence again."

"Yes it is," Matt said, walking out the room. "Anyway, what are the other rules?"

Sakura stood. "Sure."

"I told you the few main ones. I'm. Not saying any more of them." Mello told Matt, following him.

L stood up, placing his fork beside the box. "We need to find them, then."

"Because you can't remember them," Matt muttered again. "Okay...Matsuda! Get your a** out here!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back