Death Penalties.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% sure that Wildcat_Girl is talking about the Woodstock Victoria Stafford case. XD-------

Yeah, I sort of actually think the killer show have the same done to them as was donw to the victim...

I am really freaking myself out now.
Yep. ;.; Thank God I don't go to the school she goes to, because they're supposedly not letting the kids outside for recess. And it's not the first time someone in this town tried to abduct a kid walking home from school.

We actually spoke about death penalties in class today, it was interesting that everyone didn't believe in it. Supposedly, alot of killers get put on Suicide Watch and things like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe in the death penalty, I mean, what if the person is actually innocent? Then you just killed an innocent person, and the really guiltyperson is still out there.
Agreed. I once read in a book about some kid who lied in court about his teacher killing someone, and the teacher got the death penalty. And on the kid's death bed, he admitted he lied.

o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back