Debugging A Tamagotchi V6/Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makiko, did she actually show you the character choosing screen? If not, she was probably lying about it, because I have tried every possible combination of thing and none worked. I got it to do weird things, but it was never debugged. Maybe, she would remember how if she tried again? Also, makiko your post is very hard to read, you need to use more punctuation.

Was all of this tested on a second wave Music Star? Like I said before, the first wave MS has a European circuit board and European Tamas can't be debugged. I'm absolutely confused right now. :p

That is a good question! There has to be a way to debug, how else can bandai tast them???? Will someone please email bandai and just ask them if there is even a way to debug it?

This was tested on the first wave of Music Star tamagotchi's.

Hi i'm new here. Please send me Mail if you wish to help.

Love lots, Jayitchi javascript:emoticon(' :D ')

TM Edit: Please use our Introductions forum to start a new topic so that you can introduce yourself to all the members (not someone else's topic about debugging a V6) ;)

Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, Jayitchi; I don't believe that you're supposed to post your introduction HERE. XD

What?! REALLY?! :eek: I technically have a EUROPEAN Tama?!?! :eek: *is now very shocked* B-But.... that's IMPOSSIBLE!!!! :p How would Bandai have EUROPEAN Tamas over HERE?!?!?!?! :p

Nevermind, though. XD What matters is that we absolutely MUST find a way to debug it. :p I only have one (first-wave) Music Star, but I WILL be buying a second-wave Music Star, so I can test on that. There's no point testing on my first one. :angry: It doesn't work, anyways. XD

Okay, well; MAYBE I'll buy two; if I break one, and I don't have anymore, I will NOT be too happy!!! XD :p

*looks at binary's photos again*

Hmm.... could it be possible that the thing in the red circle in this picture below could be it? That was the only thing I could find that looked even remotely like the current debugging strips. :angry:

Here's the picture: https://i44.tinypic.com/1resf7.jpg

By the way, what do all the R4 and R11 strips and stuffz like that do? :p

Makiko, did she actually show you the character choosing screen? If not, she was probably lying about it, because I have tried every possible combination of thing and none worked. I got it to do weird things, but it was never debugged. Maybe, she would remember how if she tried again? Also, makiko your post is very hard to read, you need to use more punctuation.
here i will ask her again and see what she has to say and when i do keep posting ideas intill i come back with the anser. :D :eek: :eek: :D oh and i am sorry about my periods i was just exsited to post that. :D :D

Yea, I see what you mean... Well I hope that she remembers, and wasn't just lying to you... And to everybody out there trying to debug, good luck, and I will try my best to 1) Debug successfully, and 2) Not break my tama, and also, I hope you don't break your tama either...

wow thats just great(not litterly) one of her sisters hammerd the tama because she is always mean at that house. so now we dont have proof of that. but no way i am going to take apart my music star because i already brooke one :nazotchi: and the other one does have the sond wire on the circut board but i lost some screws

so i had to tape it a little. :p mabey BANDAI is on to ous on tamatalk and they want to see how were going to see how to debug with no semi circle :nazotchi: ,remember it MAY be. :eek: but mabey there is a way,

but i just don't know from binary's pictures. ps thanks for willing to take apart your tama and taking pictures

binary. :nazotchi: ;)

I debugged my freinds tamagotchi :)

It was weird :angry: P.S. It was a tamagotchi music star :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ that was kind of off topic unless you're talking about a music star

anyway, i'm wondering how you can tell if its a first or second wave music star? my mom bought me a music star today, but i can't have it until my b-day :eek: anyway, i would like to know!

^ that was kind of off topic unless you're talking about a music star
anyway, i'm wondering how you can tell if its a first or second wave music star? my mom bought me a music star today, but i can't have it until my b-day :( anyway, i would like to know!
when i was talking about my friends tamagotchi music star it was 1 wave and so why does it mater? ;)

The second wave does NOT have a debug button on it I would know because I have one

EDIT: the second wave has the exact same circuit board as the first wave but the second wave has a little two by it

Hope I helped :angry:

YES the second wave is out I got mine at the TOY's "R" US event in April if you don't believe me check tamagotchi.com then goto products and the 2 wave of music stars are there :angry:

If the rising star design is second wave, then I have one. If what you said about tamagotchi.com is true, the that is what I must say.

thats great that u have the 2nd wave but still how do we debug the music star :eek: :D :huh:

Yes we do. I have gotten off topic. I actually asked bandai how to debug it, and of course I didn't get anything. Here is what they said:

"Bandai America does not recommend debugging the Tamagotchis. This is not something that was created by Bandai. When performing this action, there is the possibility that you will permanently lose out on certain characters, items, games, etc. Also, if the unit is debugged, it automatically voids the warranty that Bandai America offers for Tamagotchi. We highly recommend that you not debug your Tamagotchi Music Star, as this action is not supported by Bandai America."

My motto - It can't hurt to ask! Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back