Desiraeisdesirae's Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update: I've been working with Aki on his Guts points a lot.

Intelligence: 69

Beauty: 115

Kindness: 78

Yes, I agree. Aki is gorgeous. I'm going out to eat lunch today with my mom, her friend, and her friend's daughter. I don't know how long that will take but I'm hoping Aki won't get neglected D:

Mobile TT is great!

Aki got paid 1000 pts from work. I used the hatena matchmaking card #2 on him and now he has the funny hatena question mark baby.

His skill points are 69-115-86, which is very good! That's pretty much all for today ^-^

Last night, Aki got paid 1000 Pts from his work :D As soon as we hit around 180 beauty points, he can have 2 stars from his job and get paid more. Then I remembered, that meant he had his job for 24 hours, which meant I could use the matchmaker card now!

We used dating card #2, Aki kissed a curtain, and then was left with Hatena Zoku.

gen137.jpg

The baby pooped.

gen138.jpg

Also, the vendor came by this morning with some noodles, which we bought.

I've also discovered Togetchi's favorite food: It's some puffer-fish looking thing that's really expensive! Oh Aki, you expensive little thing, you.

Sorry for the lack of interesting posts and pictures.

Replying to the comments on my profile:

@Kuromametchifan123, SailorRosette, and Peanut05: Thank you all very much! :)

Aki got married last night around 8:20, so around that time tonight, I'm going to do the time-skip trick. I already know what I'm going to name his baby: Sora. That's my favorite Kingdom Hearts character, plus it means 'sky', and I like the meaning of the name.

I've been playing a lot of games with Aki. His Guts points (aldkjf I keep calling them skill points) are at 84-186-102. That's the highest I've ever had a Tamagotchi's skill points, I think xD So WOOOHOOOOO! I'll be starting the second generation on my Entama, with a Hatena Zoku character! I'm REALLY excited about this!

gen21.jpg

I woke up this morning and saw only one Z floating around on the Entama's screen. So, Aki had left, leaving his baby alone.

gen22f.jpg

Hatenatchi was all alone, crying for her daddy.

gen23.jpg

I named Hatenatchi 'Sora'. Hatenatchi was a girl. I'm hoping Sora is a unisex name. It's a very nice name, don't you think?

gen24.jpg

Nom nom nom sammich!

gen25.jpg

Second generation!

gen26.jpg
gen27.jpg

Mommy and Daddy; it was love at first sight *sigh*

gen28.jpg

We won the hammer game. It's the only one I really really love, so, expect a lot of Spiritual points :D

gen210.jpg

The vendor came by offering French fries. Hm... why not? We bought it.

gen211.jpg

Sora (asdlkjf I accidentally typed 'Aki') turned into a Getatchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm super happy right now. This morning, I went to Toysrus. Why does it not surprise me that only one employee knew what a Tamagotchi was and what aisle they were in? :p Anyway, there was only ONE Tamagotchi there, and it was white. They had tons of faceplates though, so I got the Mametchi #101 one.

gen11cu.jpg

Here it is, still in the box.

gen12.jpg

And here it is again, out of the box. I was pretty shocked to see that it didn't come with batteries. Haven't they always? Luckily, I had some AAA batteries on hand, or else I would've been pretty unhappy.

gen13.jpg

I love how the faceplate looks on this! :3

gen14.jpg

The egg hatched, and it was a girl. I noted two things: the first was that the beep sounds really different, and the second was that you can't name the Tamagotchis on this version. I named it anyway. Her name is Ariel!

gen15a.jpg

Ariel the Nokotchi pooped.

gen16.jpg

I took her to the park where she made friends with a Violetchi, and they played in the sandbox together. It was really cute to watch.

gen17l.jpg

Here's Ariel's close up. I noted one more thing: the hearts were dropping really fast and the happy hearts weren't too easy to fill up. Maybe it's just because I'm not very good at the games lol.

gen18.jpg

After the hectic baby hour, Ariel evolved into a Belltchi. I don't know whether that's a good or bad character, but whatever she is, I'm happy, because this character is really cute c:

It's nowhere near bedtime yet, but I'm just going to end logging for today right now ^-^

Sora's Guts points are at 10-11-25, she has 13,000 Pts, she is 1 year old, and she weighs 10 lbs. Hopefully I can get all her Guts points to at least 25 each by the time she goes to sleep, so I don't fall too behind on Guts points. I'm really thrilled to have started the 2nd generation on my Entama, especially with a Hatena character! I've never had one of these secret characters before.

Ariel's still 0 years old, 12 lbs, her hearts are all full, her training bar is only at 2, her friendship hearts are full, and she has 3180 Pts. I might get on Music City later to get her some more points. I really like the Mametchi games that come along with the figurine (Hip Hop and Speed Runner). I'm especially good at Speed Runner :) I still haven't been able to catch Ariel doing the little pee wiggle dance- PERFECT TIMING, I JUST GOT HER ON THE POTTY! What a great coincidence that right as I looked over to her, she looked strained. So, her training just jumped up to 5! I'm really enjoying my Tama-Go.

That's it for the day!

I know I said I was done logging for the day, but look at this!

gen110.jpg

I like how I have to actually press A for Ariel to get in the bath. It makes me feel like I'm helping them into the bath, which makes me feel like a real mother to Ariel ^-^ The bathing scene is so cute! This Tamagotchi just keeps getting better and better! I wonder if I'll need to help her brush her teeth before bed too.

gen212.jpg

Sora woke up, first thing in the morning, with the newspaper at her doorstep.

gen213.jpg

...I didn't understand a word of that.

gen214.jpg

10-21-26. I just can't beat the card matching game.

gen215.jpg

13,540 Pts. I should take Sora to E-Tamago and buy some stuff sometime soon with all these Gotchi Points.

gen216.jpg

2 years old, 7 lbs.

gen111.jpg

And here's a good morning picture of Ariel.

gen112.jpg

10,480 points, I think.

My pictures haven't been coming out very clear lately :I There's only one room in my house with really good light for taking pictures.

Thank you all for 574 views. Wow o.o I haven't had this log for too long, almost a month, and it already has 570+ views. Isn't that amazing. I really hope you all are liking this log c:

gen113i.jpg

Ariel evolved into a Shelltchi. I knew she would evolve into a Shelltchi! I don't know how but I just knew! I think that's the good care teen. I've been trying to take very good care of her. Now I'm going to log onto Music City to make sure that she shows up on my list of Tama-Go characters I've had.

Something I've noticed about the Tama-Go: Happy hearts seem to fall really quickly. Is it just me that thinks so?

I'm on mobile TamaTalk again. I took some pictures but I can't post them because I'm on my phone.

Entama: Sora is just here, bouncin' around. Her Guts points are 12-21-59 at the moment. We caught all her preschool teacher's visits today, and her hearts never went below 2 missing from hunger and 1 from happiness.

Tama-Go: I caught Ariel ready to use the bathroom earlier so I brought her to the toilet, boosting her training :) It's almost full. She has 9810 Points at the moment.

That's it for today. More updates tomorrow!

Whoever voted my log 4 stars, I'd like to know why so I can improve my log please :3

Good morning/afternoon everyone!

imag0543d.jpg

Here's Ariel playing with the ball bought from the Mame shop coming with the Mametchi figurine :3

imag0544a.jpg

I love how Ariel takes a little bus to get there, and then Mametchi greets her in his little scientist lab coat. The detail put into this Tamagotchi are just amazing, aren't they?

imag0545g.jpg

The rocketship sold at the Mame shop was 8,000 Pts and we didn't have enough at the time.

imag0547o.jpg

imag0546a.jpg

I haven't beat this game yet. I haven't beaten Shoot the Bug either, although I came really close (I got to 96). And I'm just terrible at Cradles xD

This morning hasn't been very interesting. I disciplined Ariel when she beeped for no reason, filling up her Training bar. And Sora's Guts points are at 14-21-70 right now. Both of my Tamagotchis should be evolving today, Ariel into an adult and Sora into a teenager.

Here's a picture I snapped last night when Ariel was brushing her teeth.

1315501518.jpg

I'll be back when I have news :D

Edit: THE PICTURES ARE HUGE OMG. RESIZING RIGHT NOW.

Well, Ariel evolved...

gen120.jpg

INTO LOVELYTCHI! I'm not really surprised, because it seems like Lovelytchi is common on the Tama-Go, but it doesn't mean I'm not thrilled! This character is sooo cute, especially her close-up! As of right now, she has 14,760 Pts. Time to log her into Music City!

Now, we have to wait for Sora to evolve...

gen121.jpg

Sora still hasn't evolved into a teen. Hrmph. I logged onto Music City with Ariel, and we decorated her room up a bit. What do you think? It looks better than how it did before, because before it was just really plain. At least now it has some color :)

Editing this post because I don't see a point in making a new one because this update is very small: Sora went to bed already, and she fell asleep as a toddler still. I assume she'll be growing into a teenager tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.

gen217.jpg

Very shortly after Sora woke up and got her daily newspaper, she evolved! She is now a Rakugotchi, who definitely doesn't look like a female character, but whatever. Let's say Sora is a tomboy :p

gen218.jpg

Immediately, she got the letter telling her it was time for her to enroll in school.

gen219.jpg

To the parent(s) of Sora,

We are pleased to inform you that Sora has been accepted into high school! We are sure she will have an absolutely wonderful time here, and we know she will do well and make friends. Good luck!

Sincerely,

Gotchi High School

gen220.jpg

Sora wasn't too thrilled about having to go to school again so she slouched around the hall until she got to her classroom where she would be testing to see whose class she is in.

gen221.jpg

She says the test was difficult.

gen222.jpg

She got placed in Mr. Canvas's class, and he seemed like a very nice teacher. She's a bit happier about going to school now that she sees that her teacher is kind. After all, he does teach the kindness class!

gen223.jpg

Here is Sora's close up. Yeah, she's totally a tomboy.

group3o.jpg

And here's a picture of close-ups from Ariel and Sora :3

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone's been doing good! I'm not, because I slept wrong and it hurts to turn my neck. Oh well.

Anyway, earlier I heard this really soft beeping that wouldn't stop. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. It was coming from my Entama, and it wouldn't stop. It was way too soft to be a regular Tama beep, and it was annoying me so much, and it was freezing up too, so I decided to take the battery out and put it in my other favorite Tamagotchi, my Puzzle Pieces V4.5. I selected 'download' and a Ura Kuchipatchi named 'Boron' showed up. On my Tamagotchi logs, I basically post the same thing on both my TZ and TT log. I've logged on TT longer than TZ, so my TT readers will remember Boron. But for my TZ readers, Boron is a Ura Kuchipatchi in the 2nd generation and his mother was a Shitekitchi named Ada. Boron's skill points are at 62-68-137 and he works at the hospital. He's one of the best doctors in TamaTown. He's 4 yrs old and 41 lbs. Looks like I need to start playing more games with him.

Ariel is 4 yrs old too, and 26 lbs. She's been really low maintenance since she turned into Lovelytchi, especially because she's potty trained now.

I think that's all I update with today. No pictures, sorry guys. More updates tomorrow.

Today was an uneventful day. The Tamas are so low maintenance, it's unusual xD Ariel will fall asleep as a 5 year old, so tomorrow she turns 6 (meaning she can visit the Dating Place) and Boron will fall asleep as a 5 year old too, so the matchmaker should visit him tomorrow too.

That's really it for today. Sorry for such a short, boring post.

I took Ariel to the Date Place. The first guy she met was a Kuchipatchi, but he just came on too strong. She rejected him and ran home crying. Later, I convinced her to visit again. She went and was swept off her feet by the second bachelor, a mysterious and handsome Kuromametchi named Eric. He wooed her and they kissed and were married as soon as possible. Only after they returned to Ariel's home did he mention that he was a prince! Ariel and Prince Eric are very happy together.

gen122.jpg

I played a ton of games with Boron last night and his skill points are 76-84-365, but he hasn't evolved into Mukimukitchi. I wonder why not. Hm. Anyway, he also worked a lot yesterday, and today his paycheck reflected that. He earned an extra 4000 Pts.

That's pretty much all for today, I think.

gen24.jpg

The Matchmaker came for Boron at 7:00 exactly, and Boron was excited. She brought him a Ura Memetchi and Boron married her.

gen25.jpg

Things happened so fast, and before he knew it, Boron was left alone with a baby boy.

I don't know what I'll name him yet (something beginning with a C because I'm going with a whole alphabet theme) but I don't think I'll start the 3rd generation for a while, because I'm going to start the Autumn Hatch on the 15th.

Boron leaves his son on Wednesday night, so on Thursday I'll take the battery out and transfer it to my sort of transparent V5 for the next day.

Boron is 7 today, and he is 47 lbs of adorableness and paternal emotions for Chip (what I have decided to name his son, thanks to Slinky for the name). Ariel is also 7 years old, and she's been quite happy with her prince.

Tomorrow will be my last day with Boron until I take out the battery and run my V5 for the hatch.

Ariel and Prince Eric should be having a baby tomorrow morning. I wonder what the gender will be. If it's a girl, her name will be Belle, and if it's a boy, his name will be Bambi :3

Ariel and Eric have been so quiet lately. They're all settled down and happy. I love the way the Tamagotchi's mate stays with them, and they stay with the baby together. It feels more real and family-like.

I'm sorry for such a boring update. Having parents on both Tamagotchis isn't very exciting.

Latest posts

Back