Desiraeisdesirae's Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boron left a day earlier than he was supposed to leave o.o Odd. But anyway, around the end of the school day today, I named Boron's son 'Chip', then I paused him. I took the battery out so that way, after I finish the Autumn Hatch, I can go back to running Chip with a new generation C: Anyway, the battery's already in the V5, and it's on the time/date/birthdate set screen, and tomorrow morning I'm going to reset them (before school starts, as soon as I wake up so I'll have enough time for the baby hour). I'm still thinking of a family name. Maybe 'Gaunt' or 'Black' (I'm a HP fan :3 I said so in my 1st post, remember?)

I haven't ran my V5 in a while. It'll be nice to run it again.

This morning, I looked over at Prince Eric and Ariel and saw that they had a little boy bouncing between them. His name is going to be BAMBI o3o

Also, the Autumn Hatch topic is right here, and it's empty right now, but you can guarantee it'll be full tomorrow xD

That's it for today!

Quoting my post in the Autumn Hatch:

For this hatch, I hatched my Groovy Time V5 ^-^ I hatched it when i got home from school.
gen11w.jpg

They are the Lunar family :)

gen12.jpg

I'm not going to name them individually. I forgot to note the name of the characters, but I think it's Futabutchi, Mimifuwatchi and Omutchi.

gen13.jpg

They got sick.

gen14.jpg

They pooped.

gen15.jpg

They napped.

All that usual baby stuff, you know. Then they evolved into (from first to last born): Sakuramotchi, Ahirukutchi, and Tororotchi.

It's been a while since I ran a V5, and I'm liking it :D
As for my Tama-Go, Ariel and Prince Eric did not leave Bambi last night after all, so they should be leaving tonight. They just got in the bath a few moments ago.

I think I might get on the V5 TamaTown (Tama Expo) in a bit, for something to do.

Ariel and Prince Eric left baby Bambi today :c After school, Bambi was still there crying. I cleaned up after the little Kinotchi and played games with him (he has 20,430 pts right now) and fed him, and he evolved into a Mattaritchi, who isn't a very cute character, but I love him anyway lol.

As for the Lunar family, they've been mostly quiet all day, except for beeping for training/bonding time. The Lunars visited the Tama Expo and had a blast :D

I've been way too lazy to take pictures :I sorry guys.

I finally have some pictures but none are very useful, clear, or interesting. But they are pictures.
gen16.jpg
gen17.jpg
gen18.jpg
gen19j.jpg
gen110.jpg
gen111t.jpg
gen112.jpg
gen113.jpg

The Lunars should be evolving into teens this evening.
adljdlj MY PICTURES SUCK

gen21.jpg

This was taken yesterday, which is why the background/quality is different than the others. I took the other pictures this morning under a lamp.

gen22.jpg

Here Bambi is.

gen23c.jpg
gen24.jpg

gen25.jpg
gen26.jpg

gen27.jpg

And here is a closeup of Bambi.

Last night, Bambi evolved into a Kilalatchi :D

gen28.jpg
gen29.jpg

Bambi showin' off his pearly whites.

gen210.jpg

And my kitten (Mango) who isn't very fond of my Tamagotchis :p He prefers to swat at them.

gen114.jpg

The Lunars evolved into Ichigotchi, Bakutchi, and Shelltchi.

gen115.jpg

I caught Ichigotchi raiding the fridge last night.

gen116.jpg
gen117.jpg

Yesterday's last training call had three options (like always) and one was a painting option. The Lunars painted a portrait of a dog and cheered. It was really cute. I noticed that their bonding was at 20%, which I consider pretty good :)

gen119.jpg

They took their little bath together and got ready for bed. They had a long day.

gen118.jpg

Last post of the day:

Bambi evolved into a Kuromametchi. I don't remember when, but I looked over at him and there he was, all adult-like. He's bathing right now. I'll upload pictures if I get a chance to tomorrow (because I have school- hopefully I won't be overloaded with too much homework). I don't want to interrupt Bambi's bath. I think he's three years old. I'm not too sure. I do know that he's the spitting image of his father :D

Not much to update with the Lunars though.

Okay I couldn't resist, I took/uploaded the pictures :3

gen211.jpg

Here he is in his bath. I thought it funny how you can see that he's sparkling. I like the house layout we have now. I think the bathroom looks very nice, too.

gen212.jpg

Here's Bambi's close up. Is it just me or does it look like he's... um... giving us the finger? I guess he could be pointing at us. Maybe that's what it's supposed to be.

gen213.jpg

2nd gen already, and soon we'll be starting the 3rd. Time passes fast!

I just love this Tamagotchi!

The Lunars died ;n; I forgot to fill up their hearts before they went to bed last night and I left them unattended to all day long at school today. So they are dead.

After school I got home and put my battery back into the Puzzle Pieces V4.5, which I am running right now, along with Bambi the Kuromametchi (who is 4 years old). Chip (Boron's son/Ada's grandson) is a Tsubutchi right now. So I am going to do homework while I run my Tamagotchis, and I will be back whenever Chip evolves.

Puzzling Pieces V4.5, Generation 3. A Tsubutchi named Chip.

gen31.jpg

A baby boy tsubutchi is crying. His skill points are at 9-10-40.

gen32a.jpg
gen33.jpg

Chip gets sick. 1 dose of medicine later, all better!

gen34.jpg

One hour later, he evolves into a Kuribotchi with skill points of 9-22-46.

I'm going to try a neater format of log. I hope this will look more organized.

Puzzling Pieces V4.5: Chip

3rd Gen: Tsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Kujakutchi

Chip's toddler stage wasn't very eventful. It was pretty normal, as far as toddler stages go. Last night, he evolved into a Kujakutchi who looks like a peacock in his close up, but his regular sprite looks like he's wearing a Parliament wig.

Training: IIII

Funny: 31

Gorgeous: 50

Kindness: 68

1 Yr, 18 Lb

Boy, 3rd Gen

14415 Pts

I'm trying to get a Celebtchi, but I'll be happy if I get Tenpatchi or Ura Mametchi too. Ura Mametchi was the first male Tamagotchi I got on the V4.5. I got him 3 times in a row. I never knew why and I was so frustrated. I didn't understand that it was because he had more funny points than anything else xD

Horoyotchi was the first girl character I got on the V4.5, in case you're curious about that.

White Tama-Go: Bambi

2nd Gen: Kinotchi > Mattaritchi > Kilalatchi > Kuromametchi

Today, Bambi turned 6 years old. You know what that means: Dating Place. The first two times he went, he met Lovelytchi twins, just like his mother. No thanks, he said. The last time he went to the Dating Place, he met a sweet Kunoitchi named Faline. They chatted, kissed, and then they were married. Bambi and Faline are happily bouncing around now. The little married couple animations are cute, especially whenever they eat their meals/snacks together.

6 yrs, 30 Lbs

Training: a bit over 1/2 full

34770 Pts

I won a pink striped V4 on eBay yesterday afternoon for $10 (free shipping) and an old blue P1 last night for $3.50 (+2.50 shipping) and my V4 shipped today. WOOT!

3rd Gen: Tsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Kujakutchi

Chip is still a teen. I thought he was supposed to be an adult by now. But maybe he just got paused accidentally or something, that could be it. Hmm. I don't really mind that he's still a teen though, because this is a very cute character c:

Training: IIIII

Funny: 103

Gorgeous: 50

Kindness: 76

2 Yr, 17 Lb

Boy, 3rd Gen

15665 Pts

Hopefully, I'll get my Celebtchi soon.

Bambi and Faline have been doing good. Whenever I check up on them tomorrow morning, they should have either a baby boy or girl beside them. I'm already thinking of baby names. If it's a boy, they'll be named Cheshire. If it's a girl, they'll be named Cinderella. Or Cruella. What do you think?

7 Yr, 32 Lb

Training bar: a bit over 1/2 full

35430 Pts

3rd Gen: Tsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Kujakutchi > Celebtchi

Here's an old picture of Chippy as a teen, in his little baff tub :3

gen35.jpg

I woke up and looked over at Chip and he finally evolved into an adult. I got the Celebtchi I wanted! :D Finally he was able to use all the items I have, so here's lots of pics to make up for my lack of them lately lol.

gen36.jpg
gen37.jpg
gen38.jpg
gen39.jpg
gen310.jpg
gen311.jpg
gen312.jpg

YAY ITEMS <3

gen214.jpg

HIM AND FALINE HAD A BABY! x3 It's another boy, and I'm hoping this isn't the start to a long chain of boys. Anyway, they'll be leaving him (Cheshire) on Monday which is when I have school, a bad day to raise a baby Tama. So I might try to change the time so I can raise them tomorrow when I have nothing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

3rd Gen: Tsubutchi > Kuribotchi > Kujakutchi > Celebtchi

gen313.jpg
gen314.jpg

Chippy got a job at the hospital. I think Ada had this job too. I love this job! It's like Manhole but a lot faster-paced and more challenging.

White Tama-Go: Cheshire

3rd Gen: Kinotchi > Mattaritchi

gen31.jpg

I changed the time so Bambi and Faline left little Cheshire behind.

gen32.jpg

I couldn't name him of course, but I got to caring for him right away.

gen33.jpg
gen34m.jpg
gen35.jpg

He played, got sick, and took a nap. All that usual baby stuff. I tried pretty hard to take good care of him so I could get Ahirukutchi, but one hour later, he became Mattaritchi, the same toddler Bambi was.

gen36.jpg

Oh well. I'm still pretty happy with him :)

News On The Tamas I Recently Won From Ebay

Pink Striped V4: In a city near mine. Expected delivery is tomorrow.

Turquoise P1: Still has barely been shipped. Expected delivery is unknown.

Green Flowers V3: I only won it today so it hasn't shipped.

Also, I'm keeping an eye on a zebra-style V3 on eBay. It still has a few hours left until the bidding ends and it's at $4.49. If you want to see what that design looks like, head over to Zimtsternchen's Log. She has a v3 with that shell, and the log is also really good.

Last thing to mention, I bought 3 CR2032 batteries shipping from the USA for $0.99. I'm planning on running the V4 and V3 with my V4.5. Wow, I haven't ran 2+ Tamas for a while.

White Tama-Go: Cheshire

3rd Gen: Kinotchi > Mattaritchi > Korokotchi

Chess evolved into a Korokotchi >< I don't like this character because it isn't very cute, and I associate it with bad care. I think I did take pretty bad care of Cheshire, actually :C I'd been neglecting him for my V4.5 and for the Tamas I ordered off eBay. I'm going to try to take better care of him so I can get a good character. I don't want to end up with a bad character, like Necktietchi, or Tarakotchi. I think those are both pretty ugly characters, although I wouldn't mind getting a Shimashimatchi or a Urutchi.

I got my V4 today so I took the battery out of Chip (V4.5) and put it in the V4. Aw. I told Chip goodbye. I'll be seeing him again soon though, because I ordered more batteries.

Pink Striped V4: Albus

1st Gen: Tsubutchi

Yep, I got my V4! I have to say, this design is so much prettier than I thought it would be, and it arrived surprisingly fast (I only ordered it about 4 days ago). I definitely left that shipper positive feedback. It's been a while since I've ran a V4 (I used to have a pretty blue one with stars and swirls but my cousin lost it) so I'm very excited. I wonder what character I'll get.

Anyway, when I put the battery in I chose 'download'. I was curious to see what Tama the owner had previously. It was an angel. Its name was Jilly, it was 1 yr and 20 lbs, and it had extremely low skill points :c I just reset it. The egg hatched and it was a boy! I named him 'Albus' (yep, I'm still going with an alphabet theme, and now it's also a HP theme!).

gen12f.jpg
gen11.jpg

Bouncy bouncy bouncy egg.

gen13a.jpg

Naming him Albus.

gen14.jpg

The baby boy needs attention.

So I'll be back when the baby hour's over :D

Edit: I don't like to neglect Tamagotchis so I'm going to pause Cheshire (Tama-Go). I think it's for the best. Then, whenever I want to play with Cheshire again, I can go back to him and give him good care!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pink Striped V4: Albus

1st Gen: Tsubutchi > Mizutamatchi

A bit after Albus evolved, a thief came by and took 300 of his Points D:< Now he has 700, which is still good, but he's still pretty upset. CURSE YOU, TAMA THIEEEEFFFF.

Anyway, he evolved into a Mizutamatchi, meaning it's likely that he'll become a Meme character. The meme boys are Tosakatchi, Togetchi, and Shimashimatchi. I think I'll try to get a Tosakatchi (I'll have to get intelligence points), because I haven't had that character in a while. It was one of the first characters I got on a V4 :3

Alby's skill points are 4-10-0 ;-; I'm not too good at jumping rope. But now that he's a toddler, he's unlocked a new game, Mimic. Aaaa I love the V4!

Latest posts

Back