DEVILGOTCHI OR ANGELGOTCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whick do u prefere

• devilgotchi >:-)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • angelgotchi :-)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an American Angel, but I have not been able to get a Devilgotchi. They're WAY too expensive! I always get the twins on my angel...I want a Devilgotchi.

I voted fo the devilgochi only because I really don't care and I usually choose the angel gotchi. And angelgotchi's are easy to get the devilgotchis are not easy to get. :) :p :D

I don't have a Angelgotchi or a Devilgotchi.. I couldn't think..

But If I had to make a quick choice It would have to be a Angelgotchi because of the characters..

But then again the Devilgotchi has some cool designs to me.. =]

Perfect way to describe a Devilgotchi. GOOD AT BEING BAD!!!

DEVILGOTCHI

FOR- Cute animations, cool item, fun to play with.

Ag.- EXPENSIVE and hard to get.

ANGELGOTCHI

F. - CUTE ALL OVER< AND FUN TO PLAY WITH

A< QUIET HARD TO GET

I vote Angelgotchi ^___^ :blink:

I would love a devilgotchi...I have freind who are into the whole "goth/dark" scene and they tend to despise tamagotchis. I`m also into the darkness thing but i love tamas... I`d have to vote devilgotchi because they`re more darkish and can be flaunted around a goth nightclub without shame :D *gets out the glowsticks*

i pick devilgotchi but thats because i got an angel already. FUnny aculy, i was trying to get my hands on one or a devilgotchi (pesonally i wanted the devilgotchi more but...)so then my mom comes and tell me her friend has pne from a long time ago and doesnt need it anymore so i got it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back