DEVILGOTCHI OR ANGELGOTCHI

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whick do u prefere

• devilgotchi >:-)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • angelgotchi :-)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
devilgotchi: cool and great designs

angel: a bit too girly

Devilgotchi

Fors: more challenging, which makes it fun.

Against: Expensive and rare

Angelgotchi

Fors: Less expensive and less rare

against: Not as challenging as devilgotchi

Devilgotchi:Found one on sale but still to expensive

Angelgotchi:Have one but to girly yet very cute :( :lol:

angelgotchi it haves the angel twins and a lot of seacret charictars

Both but if I had to choose I find Devilgotchi quite endearing.

Devilgotchi:

For: He's got a lot of character (reminds me a lot of a dog for some reason) and is relatively easy to care for.

Against: Expensive. For those that have to get up super early: he wakes you up during the night if he's doing something cool like setting off fireworks, drinking sake or something. Oh and it's expensive. Soft screws means battery changes may bust the battery cover. Did I mention it is expensive?

Angelgotchi:

For: Cheaper than a devil, more characters which seem easier to get and just generally very lovely. Touch/ sound sensitive screen.

Against: None really

Wait a minute ... as shown above logic would dictate the angel is a better tam, so why is it I like the devil slightly better?

- Illogical Luthien

I would choose the Angelgotchi, unless you want to spend near $100 for a Devilgotchi.

Besdies, to me, the Angelgotchi seems more... fun.

i say angel..ecpecially cuz I just got one yesterday for free!=D

I chose Devilgotchi!

I just bought mine on eBay, and I think they are great. I would like an Angelgotchi too, but they are a little to girly. (I am a girl, but I tend to avoid girl things) Plus, the devils are super cute and cool. It's unfair to say that they aren't good tamas because they are too "evil." It's not real evil, it's a cute and fun evil. More mischevious than actually evil. Both are quite cute, but in my opinion the Devilgotchi has a bit more character and that makes it more fun. The only bad part is the soft-screws and the price.

:3

Devilgotchi they're evil. And they do, like angelface98 said bad deeds. GO DEVILGOTCHIS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reasons for Devilgotchi: :puroperatchi:

So cool how they be naughty to you!

Cool Characters. PS: <3 the secret characters!! :marumimitchi:

Touch Screen

Reasons for Angelgotchi:

So sweet and good to you.

Kawaii Characters

Touch Screen

i voted devilgotchi because they have ADORABLE characters, fun events at night, and they are a bit more challenging. unfortunately, i'm broke! only in my wildest dreams would i ever obtain a devilgotch... so i'll probably be getting an angel instead, because they are MUCH cheaper, and still very cute with pretty shells. :p

I think that the Devilgotchi is just adorable.

There are actually two on eBay and I'm surprised that neither of them have been gobbled up yet. o:

I'd buy the more expensive one since it has a nicer shell colour but I can't buy things online. D:

The Devilgotchis. D:

Personally I think angelgotchis are better than devilgotchis but the devilgotchis evolutions states are so cool! The king devil is awesome! :marumimitchi:

Well I've only ever had an Angelgotchi but that was looong ago (its in a drawer somewhere) now x_x) and those were fun and cute, but they didn't really look like tamagotchis o.o they really just looked like cherubs.

hmm, That's extremely hard for me. I love both, since they are rare and fun to play with. The designs are cool on both. So I'm nuetral. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back