did anyone get the robber on a v.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did you get the robber on a v.4

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• never

• not shure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tamagotchi has gotten the robber before. :mellow: I just got it back a few minutes afterwards. :lol:

right now i have 20290 points and no i didn't get the robber because i just got my V4 yesterday and it's glow in the dark!!!!

I hate it it when he comes. :( He steals a lot of points,and I dont have a lot of points! :) Grrrr!!! Im so boiling mad!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow: :) :(

Rocky_51 :(

I hate it it when he comes. :blink:   He steals a lot of points,and I dont have a lot of points! :) Grrrr!!! Im so boiling mad!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:   :mellow:   :wacko:

Rocky_51 :angry:
I'm afraid of the envelope in general. the king brings you okay stuff sometimes, but it's usually bad stuff, like the snake and poo and robber. :lol: I'd just ignore it if it didn't blink so annoyingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the robber came.If he stole alot then i will give you advice.On mimic press the button 1 second be 4 your tama does the next pose.u will win.

i got the robber. He took 500 points. I just earned it back. Now i have 1 millon
actually, I think you mean 99,999 gp's. You can't get a million. lol, I wish I could

no how do you
You don't want the robber. He is just a nusiance. He steals points and then you earn them back.

Tip: Get good fortune cookies and you will not get the robber often. I only got it once on one of my generations.

yes i got robbed on my tamagotchi. he took 300gp from me the 1st time, 100gp the 2nd time, and 100gp the 3rd time. i don't like the burgler. especially when u need the points! lol :)

i want the robber what does he look like
no u DON'T want the robber!!! he looks kinda like a homeless person with facial hair! lol but actually i think it's a mask or something! u don't ever wanna get the robber cuz he takes points from u. and u don't know how many he's gonna take when he comes. he comes through [!] mail

i get it every day but now i dont have much but 22625

You don't want the robber. He is just a nusiance. He steals points and then you earn them back.
Tip: Get good fortune cookies and you will not get the robber often. I only got it once on one of my generations.
how do you get fortune cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back