did anyone get the robber on a v.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did you get the robber on a v.4

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• never

• not shure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im heart broken. ive been roooooooooooooooooooooobed ;)

i lost 300gps. if there was only a tamagotchi police :D :blink: :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, unfortunatley yes. That's why I hate opening the regular mail. Never know if it's gonna be good or bad. You always have to though, cause' it might be the gotchi king.

To be honest, i have never ever ever got the robber! i swear i have never got a robber!

what does he look like!?

:D :angry: it took 99999 gp aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :) <_< :D

I had 100 p and robber took 100, <_< then I had 2456 p (not sure of the tens and units) and the robber took 100 p again.

Has any girls noticed the robber is a human man robbing you?

Typical. :angry:

i said not sure couse she still is 3 today

Last edited by a moderator:
this is me :ph34r: one time the robber took 99,999gp of me :D and it took me 1week4days to get it all back again and when he took 99,999gp of i was like holy! #### well you get the point B) i will kill the robber in the mail oneday!!!!!!YOU HEAr thattttttt! one dayy!

:) wow :ph34r: you are takein a spaz

:ph34r: shut up

this is me  :furawatchi: one time the robber took 99,999gp of me :(   and it took me 1week4days to get it all back again and when he took 99,999gp of i was like holy! #### well you get the point :p   i will kill the robber in the mail oneday!!!!!!YOU HEAr thattttttt! one dayy! :angry: wow  ;)   you are takein a spaz

;) shut up
:p ...

i'm not very sure he can take 99,999GP off you ;)

and what are you talking about?

dont worry ive got a cheat so he wont steal your money!

BBACCBA

it works!

i got a cheat to stop him from takin ur money:

BBACCBA.

go to the shop and make him surprised and then do this code.

He comes in the mail in the section that looks like an envelope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back