did anyone get the robber on a v.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did you get the robber on a v.4

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• never

• not shure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE (keekster94 @ Mar 11 2007, 11:19 AM)

no u DON'T want the robber!!! he looks kinda like a homeless person with facial hair! lol but actually i think it's a mask or something! u don't ever wanna get the robber cuz he takes points from u. and u don't know how many he's gonna take when he comes. he comes through [!] mail

To fix your mistake, he comes frum the envelope Hope I helped!

~Teddy Teddy Teddy~

~~~~(O) ~~~ (O)~~~~

~~~~~{o^_^o}~~~~~

~~~~~(_) O (_)~~~~~

~~~~~{_}~{_}~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took points from me I only had 300 and that's how much he took .I played conection games to get points back.

Don't ever even think about wasting all your money and thinking you will be earning it back because the robber robs even if you don't have ANY GotchiPoints.

Trust me. it happened to me and he supposibly stole 100 GP!

~Tamasweet B)

Last edited by a moderator:
once,on my frins tama he came and stole 12000 points !! I had to explain how she has only 100 points!! :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: B) :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: ^_^ :mimitchi:

yes i have gotten the robber twice i hate that little guy too he always takes a ton of my points! and it makes my mimitchi sooooooo sad when he takes her points.

:mametchi: the robber always comes on V4 Tamagotchis. It is a very normal thing. He takes a minimum of 100 points but never more than 500 as a maximum.

i got him he is such a meanie when you've only got about 100 gp he comes and takes them!!

but tamagotchis wud be boring without him :lol: :D ;) :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :( :(

i already got the robber

one time he stole 3000gp from me

aww... poor Kenny

but i get it rarely now

YeY Sugar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back