did anyone get the robber on a v.4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did you get the robber on a v.4

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• never

• not shure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I did! I got a mail that told me there was a robber (weird black guy with sun glasses) and he took 300 pts! :rolleyes: :D :angry:

i've gotten the robber before, and he took 100 gp from me each time. since he only appeared twice for me, he took 200 gp from me altogether. i'm glad he hasn't been appearing lately on mine. :)

yeah and im pretty sure he comes a lot sooner if you leave your tama for a while. He steals random amounts of money :)

yes i got the robber the other night and it took all my points and i mean all of them i had like 30,000 and it took them all! i am so mad now too!!!! all my points!!!!

He took 800gp from me.He comes when you tama is sad or ill

and if i were you i wold be careful

when you get mail :mellow: :mellow:
No he dosn't, he just randomly comes in the mail. Just a few minutes ago I had earned 500 from the flag game, then the robber came and took that 500 away, but my tama was perfectly happy when he came, not hungery, verry happy, and not sick. Poor little young memetchi, got her points taken away. :mellow:

P.S. To the topic starter, this is in the wrong place, it should be in what's on your mind or somthing related to that. :huh:

He comes in the mail,and when he comes to me he steel alot of points=( mostly 100 points.I think it depends on you'r fortune level.

the robber came to me and stole 8000 points of me i had 9000 points and i was going to

by a stereo intill he stole that from me

p.s can he take presents or item away from u ? :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :mametchi:

actually, I think you mean 99,999 gp's. You can't get a million. lol, I wish I could
you can have 1 million curruntly on my v4 i have 53398 points if you domnt belive me i dont care but you cxan honest crossmy heart

Yes loads of times but the amount he has only ever took is 100,300 and 500 so its fair to say he does take much but he is very annoying because some times he takes chuncks of points away because once on my freinds he took 2000 :) :angry: :angry:

;) getting the robber is normal. Take good care of your tamagotchi and he wont come as often. :huh:

yes I have gotten the robber he is really mean he took away 8000 from my poor little child tamagotchi. I wonder why the robbers don't come around when we are adults?

If anyone finds out could they please send me?

sinserally,

santana

i had the robber alot of times. i dont like him at all the most he stole from me was 1000. hes a poo head. i wish we could tell what was in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back