Did Bandai hint at the v6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V6 would be so awsome!!! as for V5.5 I've never had any of the .5 versions myself. The .5 versions dont come out where i live! and my parents wont let me buy anything on the internet! :unsure:
You're not missing much. The .5 versions are nothing more than the normal versions with a few new characters/games added. Also, v4.5 was called jinsei+

in the UK, and they didn't advertise it at all so if you live there, they do ship .5 versions to where you live.

:( TamagotchiGirl2007 <_<

Wow, V6 already? I really wonder if its going to be a Familitchi Tamagotchi or a regular one.

Bandai is really moving along now. I dont even have a v4.5 or v5 yet. i wonder what awesome and new things await in the v6. :mellow:

-Crow

Wow, you mean Tamagotchis are actually talked about on the news??? That's amazing!!! :( B)
Yep! I think it was on the radio rather than on the telly. Should the v6 have colour screens and vibration alerts?(Vibrates when sound is off for attention)

Well i don't have the new v5 yet and i'm still waiting for it to come to my wal-mart I wonder if they are delivering to Wisconsin? ;)

hahaha.

i dont think it was long ago since v3 was released. and now v6.

you know, v5.5 celebrity isnt CALLED v5.5. i have the v5 celebrity, and on the package it says v5. the package has a better design, and it comes with a cd as well. and the shell has different colors. and now your family can grow up to be a celebrity family.. or something like that. (i got mine yesterday, bought it off ebay) :) .

(sigh) still patienly waiting for new v5 to hit my wal-mart. Man I hate waiting. :furawatchi:

Will they deliver the new v5 to wisconsin? :p
I think they're already out in Wisconsin.

This is really exciting! I think it is really crazy to release so many tamas in one year.. it makes it hard for people to buy them in time.

Yeah but every time i search it on Wal-mart .com i do this (Tamagotchi v5). And it still shows up old versions of v5 not the new ones. I'm really confused and obviously need help. :eek:

omg i didnt even know they were going to have a 5.5! im excited! i have a 3, 4, 4.5, and 5! 4 is my fav! update me! wonder wat the 6's icon on top will be! :furawatchi:
the icons r the same just a few different things in them

its fake there not making that tamagotchi v5.5
the tamagotchi v5 celebrity is practically the v5.5 its a different v5 like v4 and v4.5

Wow, that's great news!

Bandai is keeping money out of our pockets/purses!

did anyone of you notice the new deisgned tamagotchi with coloured pixels? it's seen in japanese site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back