Did Bandai hint at the v6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's definatly gonna be a V6 by what I have read and heard.

And a Coloured Pixel Tama? Now that's Different!

I'll keep checking up on things about the V6.

I certainly hope it isn't like the V5 Familitchi.

The V5.5 won't be coming out.

Although there is a Celebrity V5 as Explained by Kuraikyo here.

hahaha. i dont think it was long ago since v3 was released. and now v6.

you know, v5.5 celebrity isnt CALLED v5.5. i have the v5 celebrity, and on the package it says v5. the package has a better design, and it comes with a cd as well. and the shell has different colors. and now your family can grow up to be a celebrity family.. or something like that. (i got mine yesterday, bought it off ebay)
:( ~Tammie~ :)

i hope its not called "V6"

they make too much "versions"

they should make it different like "Tamagotchi Color" or something...

if its in color

Just to clear things up.

Japan is getting a "Rebirth Tamagotchi" - the virtual pet with the color screen.

Everbody else is getting a music-themed Tamagotchi, called "V6 Music Star."

~OM21

so that means only japan will get the colour tama and not us(outside japan)?????!!! OMG!! I'm waiting for the colour one!!! :eek:

Just to clear things up.
Japan is getting a "Rebirth Tamagotchi" - the virtual pet with the color screen.

Everbody else is getting a music-themed Tamagotchi, called "V6 Music Star."

~OM21
That's lame. Music Star? ^_^ Quite dumb. :lol:

Music Star? Eww. I prefer Rebirth Tamagotchi or Tamagotch Rebirth. Colour screen - thats what weve always wanted!

WOW! They keep making those versions! Before it use to be once a year a new version now like 3 new each year! Nexy year they might have Version 7,8 and 9 x]

Anyways Good looking ^_^

I got the new v5 in appelton on sunday in Target, and yes i did get the popcorn one :) :furawatchi:

Don;t know about you guys but I would LOVE to see an Angelgotchi Connection. Let's quit vith the "Version s", okay? Pretty soon we'll have version 47. Haha.

Oh yeah, and OsuMesu21, where'd you get that info? Just curious!

They probably would release the v5.5 because they released the 4.5 ( I'm the only one that noticed that if the v4.5 had a cd the new v5 would have one also, me smart :) ).

;) Look lets be logical it say's ''all new Tamagotchi'' So what im hearing it could be the TMGC+Color, because they did say there not going to release the tamagotchi color outside of japan YET... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only got V2 V3 and V5. Do they still sell v4 and 4.5? because i want them for christmas. My mum is also against buying stuff on the internet, so I hope they haven't stopped selling them in stores!

I can't wait till the V6 comes out. I hope you don't have to raise more then 1 tama because I find that boring. Does anyone else agree?

:lol: :wacko: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: ^_^ :D :gozarutchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi:

^_^ But still, it say's ''all new Tamagotchi'' It mite be the TMGC+C (Tamagotchi Color), because i read an article concerning the new color tamagotchi coming out in japan, and they say if it was successful they would release it out of japan... :D

Hopefully not.

Honestly...they keep getting worse and worse. Dx

Yeah but every time i search it on Wal-mart .com i do this (Tamagotchi v5). And it still shows up old versions of v5 not the new ones. I'm really confused and obviously need help. ;)
Don't buy Tamagotchis at Wal-Mart. My local Wal-Mart still doesn't have V5s in stock. Target is usually pretty good, and Toys R Us is even better. ;D

@little-love- Yes, they are still selling V4s and V4.5s. Boscovs has them, along with Wal-Mart and Target. Toys R Us might even, too.

I would think that the TMGC+C would be released over seas, being it such a big break through. But then again, we may get the V6 Music Tamagotchi instead. I guess we'll just have to see how it all roles out. :furawatchi:

New versions of Tamagotchi are usually released in the states around Christmas time and January.

Me? I'm buying TMGC+C off of eBay as soon as it's available. I already have $60 saved up for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back