Did you ever have your tama fall into the toilet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your tamagotchi ever fall in the toilet?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Why the heck would you have your tama in the bathroom with you on the toilet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine fell in once. My mom was doing something with it in the bathroom, and it fell in the toilet and broke. :blink:

I haven't ever dropped my tamas down the toilet. I take them with me sometimes because there isn't anyone to leave them with. :eek:

I do know a girl from school who dropped her tama down the toilet but it's fine now. :eek:

Giraffagotchi ^_^

I almost had it fall in. I was in a bathroom stall, and it was in my purse hanging on the hook on the door of the stall, and it fell out when I tried to take my purse off the hook, and it landed on the floor right next to the toilet, so I was lucky. =P

It could still work! Providing it wasn't also soaked in Urine or Faeces.

Dry it out and reset and it might still live.

geez, R.I.P for those tamas that didnt quite make it!

mine fell in noodles once, but i managed to save it!

No, but my brother's went through the washing machine 'cuz he forgot to take it out of his pocket. -_-That's the tama he gave to me. It still works, just the screen is a little bit screwed up, but I can live with it.

I always have my tama clipped to my mp3 player case which is always on my belt loop, just so it doesn't go anywhere. <_<

Actually, I think you LOVE your tama!You brought it to with you, even to the bathroom!You cared about it.I wished it didn`t fall in there, but atleast you have it in your memories.....

:lol: I am so sorry for you. I take the best care of my Tama ( yes I only have one :) ) I DO take it to the toilet with me but I never hold it over the water. RIP for your tama. I hope she/he is not RIP and is living happily. ( hold on my tama just made a poopie. I have it here with me.. ) I LOVE my tama SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! It's my favorite b-day present

my friends got a little wet and it turned into a different tamagotchi and it was on the 401 generation and was 52 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

I haven't But My Friend Dropped Hers In The Bath...

They Never Worked Again

:furawatchi:

Ditto. But does washing machine count? XD
I guess so... That's how my brother's tama's screen got slightly screwed up. After that he gave it to me and I'm not complaining. There are just a few pixels missing from the screen and that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back