Did you ever have your tama fall into the toilet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did your tamagotchi ever fall in the toilet?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Why the heck would you have your tama in the bathroom with you on the toilet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, sorry. you can get help from me! I could do anything I can to help you! Click here for help!

~HL~

Yes i have xD i've also dropped one in a bath in dog poo and loads of other nasty things i think the best thing to go is take the back off andtake out the battery and make sure everything is dry but not take it all out as you can break it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Never the toliet but once in jell-o and once in my pond. Both the same tama and it still works fine. I have an actual scumy, muddy, icky, deep pond. It fell into green jell-o at a resturant and I got home and dropped it in the pond! It stayed down there for a week before I found it. Good thing it was on pause! It still worked without any troubles...but it still smells like fish :D

When I was six it fell in the toilet... I didn't want to stick my hand down the toilet so I used a fish net x_X

No mine has never fallen in the toilet. Neither has anyone's in my family. But my little sis was playing with it while in the bathtub... it fell in. but we blew dried it. now its background is just wrinkly. o_0 weird.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well , my tama never fell into the toilet... ... I hope your tama will go to tama heaven and continue to live a happy life there. RIP tama!!!! =(

=xberrydazex=

^ Same here. If it's muddy, I not pnly clip them to my lanyards, but I also put the little bracelets on! (I have these little keychain holders with clips and bracelets! ;) ) If there's going to be rain, I bring an umbrella.Therefore, mine's never fallen in the toilet.

I take the best care of them I can! :(

I even keep them nice, warm and toasty in my pocket when it's cold!! And under a parasol when it's hot and incredibly sunny!
^ Same here. If it's muddy, I not pnly clip them to my lanyards, but I also put the little bracelets on! (I have these little keychain holders with clips and bracelets! :huh: ) If there's going to be rain, I bring an umbrella.Therefore, mine's never fallen in the toilet.

I take the best care of them I can! :(

I even keep them nice, warm and toasty in my pocket when it's cold!! And under a parasol when it's hot and incredibly sunny!
i agree. why the heck would u drop your tama in the toilet? i didn't even drop my tama before!

I haven't dropped a tamagotchi in water, but when I was around 9-10 I had a v-pet dog watch. I forgot I had it on my wrist and I was at a friend's birthday party. Well we had a water balloon fight, and the water balloons were in a huge tub filled with water. I dunked my arms in the water without thinking about the watch. Needless to say the water killed it.

I still have the watch at my grandma's house. I wonder if it would work if I put batteries in it o.o'

No, I've never had that happen. I'm scared to put anything electrical in water! I mean, to let it fall in. One time at school, we were changing for the school play and one girl was flinging her clothes around in a rush and her shirt fell in the toilet! :gozarutchi: Well probably not too funny for her, but at least she had enough sense not to flush it and pretend it never happened! Just imagine that...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back