Did you feel the earthquake this morning?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffums

Reaction score
For those of you who live in the northern California bay area, did you guys feel the earthquake last night? It woke me up by it's shaking. At first I thought it was around seven o'clock and someone in my house and slammed the front door (which always makes the house shake a tiny bit), but then the shaking got more intense and lasted longer. Also, did you guys feel that big earthquake in late May or April? (I can't remember which month it was.) The earthquake this morning really scared me, I couldn't go back to sleep for about an hour. And then I was worried that I had only woken up about halfway through the earthquake, and it was a really huge one. The worst thing that happened was some people's windows broke. It was a 4.2 earthquake, I think the one a few months ago was either a 4.2 or a 4.6, I can't remember. We've been having some pretty big earthquakes this year so far.

Did you guys feel the earthquake this morning?

Nope, because I live in Southern Ontario.

But we occasionally get small earthquakes like that.

But for us, there's nothing to worry about.

It's good to know that everything is alright. B)

You live close to me 0__o

I didn't; I can hardly feel earthquakes at all. I was really tired so I slept right through it.

Nope, because I live in Southern Ontario.But we occasionally get small earthquakes like that.

But for us, there's nothing to worry about.

It's good to know that everything is alright. :huh:
I live in Southern Ontario and I've never felt small earthquakes o_O

i didnt feel it *wisconsin* but there was an earthquake around Chicago one year that came up close to us we are in the southern part and i could feel it a little bit

I didnt. I am a very dark sleeper. I have slept through a chandelier falling and crashing in my (pretty small) house. My mom said she woke up from it and called my grandparents because it was bigger in Oakland. It was a 4.2. Aw, man I miss out on ALL the action! (though I think about a few days ago we had mini earthquakes whfere we live. Once I was outside with my friends months ago during small earthquakes. We didn't feel them and didn't even know it was happening until my mom told us. Still, Aw man!

:huh: Wine_Deer :p

We had a huge earthquakes in surrey when I was 3. I was at my friends house and ant farm fell over x_x

//-lWeRide

Nope I live in Tornadoe alley, I used to live in Washington and only experienced a tiny one there.

Last edited by a moderator:
that sound s scary I live in california so I did not feel any thing I hope you stay safe you should look online to see what to do during an earth quake to keep every one safe and alive thats what I do

We had a huge earthquakes in surrey when I was 3. I was at my friends house and ant farm fell over x_x
//-lWeRide
Surrey, like, Surrey-British Columbia? my Neighbours just moved there a few weeks ago. :p

Anyway, I have never experienced an Earthquake in my life. Where i live, there isnt any. (Well none that i know of at least)

I live in Australia and have never felt an earthquake in my life... and I don't particularly want to.

XD I'm in canada. Unless it was the earth splitting in two I don't think I would feel it XD

One of my friends live in California!

I hope it didn't hit her house. But I didn't feel it. I'm

all the way south in Georgia. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back