Did you feel the earthquake this morning?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Southern Ontario and I've never felt small earthquakes o_O
Ah, they have'nt been here in 5 years or so. But I remember an earthquake when I was little here.

Good thing they're rare. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
nope im a country girl so i live in tennessee. we never have big earthguakes but every once in like 75 years there will probably b a big, that is what my daddykinz and i read on line. that earthquake sounded scary, the only earthquake ive experienced was really small and it didnt do any damage. im glad ur family is ok.

i didnt feel it *wisconsin* but there was an earthquake around Chicago one year that came up close to us we are in the southern part and i could feel it a little bit
my mom just got back frum chicago! sorry that was random

one time when my dad was in japan he felt the ground shake.

he fell over. All the other japanese acted like nothing happened.

[SIZE=21pt]THAT[/SIZE] was weired

Im in souther ontario, hardly feel anything here.

its when you step on a rock and you wobble a little bit witch makes you scared XD

Well I live around South Carolina, and I didn't fell no earthquake, nor do I think South Carolina has earthquakes..

///Locky458

Surrey, like, Surrey-British Columbia? my Neighbours just moved there a few weeks ago. :angry:
Anyway, I have never experienced an Earthquake in my life. Where i live, there isnt any. (Well none that i know of at least)
Yup Surrey x] I live in vancouver now.

//-lWeRide

Of course I didn't feel it D: I live in Missouri :B I've never experienced a natural disaster. Not even a tornado- and I live in tornado alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back