Did you order a V3 of Ebay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has bought a V3 of Ebay

• Yes,I just got it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes,I just paid

• Yes,I just ordered

• No,I'm waiting

• No,don't feel like it

• No,I don't want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are so NOT $14.99!!! Because of the added antenna (which is just a gimmick), this
thing will cost $29.99-39.99. C'mon, I'm sorry for coming off a bit rudely, but the v3

connects 2 the internet through a password! Don't U think they would be more expensive

than a v2? But I have 2 say for those who bought off ebay, in a few months, lots of ppl

will have one and even though you got yours first, others paid much less for theirs

(because they didn't pay shipping either).
First of all, the antenna isn't a gimmick, v3s connect to cell phones.

Second, I can't wait untill v3s come out! :D When they do I'm going to get a jungle camo one. They look AWESOME! I hope they can connect to v2s and v1s, because then all my tamas can be friends!

NOPE! I can attest to it, I bought 10 of them since they were on target's shelf. I think they made a BIG mistake. The package looks similar to v2s so they marked it down like a v2... I don't know how wide spread this is, but I definately bought them. Anyone else have this experience? The only major problem is that the tamatown.com website isn't even finished developed. It does not exist as of now!

They are released next feburary... later this year Bandai are plannning to make www.tamatown.com so poeples tamagotchis can interact with eachother..all over the world! :lol: ..Yes i think they are like entamas, On the Entama you can get jobs, and most the characters are new, on the version 3 there are only 20 new characters...
:D :wacko: :D ;) YOU MEAN NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The V3s are coming out next month, I dont think banDai would advertise a product so far off from launch.

They are being preordered and sold in some online sotrw, but may have to use older pictures as they dont have images of the proper V3s, but they are sellng V3s (I hope!!!)

I just bought 7 V3 Tamagatchi Connections at Target on clearance for $3.74 each :D

Anyone know when Tamatown goes live??? :D

They aren't coming out next year because as stated in the tbay section with PICTURES to prove it. I bought 10 of them at Target. I believe they made a mistake and thought they were the old merchandise so it should be out soon.

So they are in Target????? I will buy one!!!! Does they lasted???? They´re all sold??? Because I´ll go tu USA in Friday!!! Do you think i will be able to buy one???? :blink: :angry: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi:

i bought them off ebay now because the v2'sare hard to find here so i figured the v3's would be next to impossible to find, especially the ones i wanted.

Tamatown is live now, although there are a few areas still under construction. Right now you can look around tamatown and find codes to be used on the v3 to get items, there are also a few games.

Like futuremd33 said, target made a big mistake putting them out, they aren't supposed to be released yet.

The V3s will be released THIS february.

Hope this answers peoples questions.

Are you sure its real??? I thought they wornt coming out until febuary! So I'm gonna get one from Toys 'R' us, beacause they will be real! :mametchi:
Ya. I thought they came out in Feb. Are u shure they r our? :hitodetchi:

they dont come out till febuary but i assure u the one i have is real, it has the ban dai logo on the package and the tamagotchi connection logo a tthe top...it is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back