Did you order a V3 of Ebay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has bought a V3 of Ebay

• Yes,I just got it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes,I just paid

• Yes,I just ordered

• No,I'm waiting

• No,don't feel like it

• No,I don't want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you explain the codes working in the tama then... when tamatown was online the codes that we got actually worked on the v3. they are as real as a v3...

Are you sure its real??? I thought they wornt coming out until febuary! So I'm gonna get one from Toys 'R' us, beacause they will be real! :lol:
same here, but they do have real ones on eBay.

yea Im waiting for my version 3 tamagotchi... I think it comes out in march 2006.. I checked in toysrus and they didn't have it yet.. well it's up to u guys if u want to wait or just get it off of ebay :angry: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, the antenna isn't a gimmick, v3s connect to cell phones.
Second, I can't wait untill v3s come out! :( When they do I'm going to get a jungle camo one. They look AWESOME! I hope they can connect to v2s and v1s, because then all my tamas can be friends!
V3's don't connect to cell phones.

They connect to the internet.

I just told my mom and i am getting 2 v3's when they come out in feb scince i have 2 v2's my mom sees how i clean them and take care of thm so much^_^ she is getting me a v3 then i get to buy another one with my allowance which has amounted to $15.50 so i can get 2!!! i wanted 2 v3's cause i have 2 v2's its crazy you can't find anymore v2's i'm lucky i bought mine i got my v2's each for 14.00 now i can't wait for v3's i think i am going to get the blue camo and the popcicle one, well i am happy i live in the us they r hecka cheap here only14.00 but is aus and canada its like 30.00 o_O . I have never searched in target but i will because people are saying they are very cheap there, i normally go to wal-mart but i'll search target.

PS: wait for the v3's to come out , before you buy one its really expensive

to buy one perordered on ebay or toywiz, when they come out the official price

is $15.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
how much are the tamagotchi v3 gunna b in pounds? (english pounds) :mellow:

yes that is a real V3 tama. It looks exactly like one of them that I sold recently

I was going to but eBay is such a rip-off! People are putting the prices really high. Why would you bother buying one off the internet, when they're available in most shops now anyway!

they are realeased this feb. in fact they are already released. i'm getting a v3 this friday. and i can't wait to start using tamatown :mellow: ! nope they're not like entamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back