Discovering Earth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks for helping me " Chira threw a large bolder at the girl who had kidnapped her "take that" Chira said and then ran off just to see the 2 tamagotchi's she came up and said "come on Human's are coming to Tamanape us well they had me so i no

Haruhi walks around a human city that appears to beg for exploration. She tries to remember in her head what the professor had told her in the "Earth Study III" class, and finally remembered. "I'm in New York City.. A center of commerce, history and American Culture.." She quoted the last part from her textbook of Human Life, III. Luckily for her, when she had been blown to Earth, she had been on her high school campus, with her bag, so she had the textbook on her at the moment. She tugged it out and began to read more about NYC, until she stood up, shut the book, put it away, and said, "Hey, this might actually be fun. I'm not surrounded by idiots for once." She quickly took an evaluation of the items in her bag, and found..

the Human Life III book, a Pre-Calculus book, a Human Literature book, a water bottle, a cupcake, and finally, best of all, her favorite taser with extra batteries. She took the taser and put that in her pocket.

Ethan walked around, unsure of what to do. There were humans everywhere, and he couldn't help but feel the slightest bit intimidated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coral said "You're welcome" to Chira and started walking in a random direction. She had found a pond. Not knowing what the heck it was, she thought she could walk on it. Splash! "Great!" she mumbled "Now I'm all wet! She headed in a diffent drection and came to a HUGE city. The humans were so big and they barely noticed her.

Chira waled at the big city and wandered around not knowing where to go so she continued to walk around

Haruhi looked up at the humans. They weren't too big compared to her, but still had the size advantage. Haruhi knew she clearly couldn't trust them, so she kept walking, until she reached a Hot dog stand. The smell tempted her, and she looked at the food longingly. But she knew that humans had a system similar to that of Tamatown's commerce, so she kept walking, until she looked into a drain, and saw.. Well, well! A $10 bill! She swooped down and picked it up, tucking it securely into her pocket.

Kitty walks into the city after changing into her lepard print bodysuite. After a while she see's Coral and runs up to her.

Kathleen walked down the streets of Earth, playing her violin. She wondered how she would earn money.

And WHERE had that whirlwind come out of? Kathleen also wondered, and asked the others: How did we survive?

So she walked to the nearest place and asked for a job interview as someone who worked at... SECOND CUP???

The interviewers asked to take away her violin. Kathleen refused, then looked back at the others.

Whaa...?

Then she strolled down the paved roads of NYC. Cars zoomed by at maximum speed.

Sometimes, people would notice that she was a tamagotchi, not a human.

But for some reason, no one dared talk to Katie. She said some desperate:

"How'dya do!" and "I'm Kathleen, do you know the way around?"

Then, a kid in about grade 6, a bit smaller than Kathleen, but had grown a bit,

saluted Kathleen and left.

Somehow, Kathleen thought she would draw attention. Turns out not... But melodytchi's head was BIG?

How could they not notice that?

Some teenagers were riding on one single motor cycle. They threw some dirt at Kathleen's face.

They laughed, and let Kathleen swear at them before they left.

Haruhi walked into a nearby hamburger shop, non fast food chain. She simply ordered a hamburger, orange juice and fries, and minutes later, she was walking out of the shop with her meal. She gleefully took a bite of the hamburger, and bit by bit, began to devour it.

Kathleen rented an apartment to stay in. She left her violin on her bed, in its case, and went to the coffee shop to work.

People stared at her, but they ordered and ate. Kathleen needed a disguise of some sort.

Her head usually towered over people, as they sat in the darkness. the thing was, her body was extra-tiny.

Had the whirl wind not come... Well, anyways, Kathleen had her break in soothing minutes.

The coffee was better than the tamatown coffee, but it was strong.

Well, it ended as a people-stared-at-my-head-and-I-felt-awkward kind of day.

Kathleen played a tap on her violin and fell asleep.

Next morning Kathleen's eyes were blurred out.

She rubbed them. She grabbed an extra shirt in her luggage.

Kathleen only fit baby clothes, since her body was so tiny.

But speaking of winter hats... Nah, I'd rather not say.

Emily was hungry and needed food, so she went in a Hot cocoa cafe.

It was loud with all the brewing noises and she ordered one hot cocoa.

Name: Su

Type of Tamagotchi: Ringotchi

Personality: Nice, friendly, fun-loving

Dislikes: Being treated like a baby

Quote: "In case you couldn't tell I'm not a baby!"

Relationship: Single

Kathleen had the same boring day.

Melodytchis were normal on Tamagotchi planet, but not Earth.

A human suddenly much bigger than her- an adult, maybe- splashed mud in her face.

Of couse, it didn't miss.

Melodytchi sighed. Another long day on Earth.

Was this how it was for others?

The HUMANS?

How could they live like this?

Kathleen mounted her pearl-white motorcycle and carefully accelerated.

She drove crazy, but it was good that she didn't crash.

She skidded to a halt at the apartment.

The tires squeaked.

She parked it and pulled out the keys.

Sweat ran down Kathleen's forehead.

She then received a phone call.

RING!

RING!

RING!

Kathleen picked up and said: "Kathleen here?"

BEEP!

Kitty suddenly smells MILK she ran towards the smell she came across the hot coacoa café and started begging she soon got her milk. "Mmmmmmmm!" she purrs.

Name: Stephanie

Type of tama: Hoshitchi

Personality: Small, but very creative

Dislikes: walking...

Quote: "Don't call mah small, yah idiot!"

Relationship: N/A

-----------------------------

Stephanie drinks and drives. A police comes to stop her.

Karate-chops police and eats him for dinner.

Great day on earth.

Kathleen saw Stephanie do this and said: I never saw such a mean Hoshitchi!

Why would she do that, even to a human?!

OOC you too have nearly the same name!

Chira walked at the Cafe, and saw the policeman lying on the ground "what happened?"

Su walked around, exploring Earth. She saw a little human girl who said "Oh, an apple?" When Su turned around, the little girl saw her face. "Oh, it's a little apple-thing, not a real apple. Oh, look, she's so cute, yes she is" Su knew this was baby-talk and used her well-known quiote: "In case you couldn't tell, I'm not a baby!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back