Discovering Earth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coral walked through the streets when a little boy thought she was a bunny. "Awww look at the pink bunny! here's a carrot." Coral was starving so she had to at least try the carrot. CRUNCH! "EWWW ITS GROSS!" Coral shouted at the top of her lungs "And I'm not a rabbit!" she stormed off. There was a grocery store. She bought a pizza but only had gotchi points. "Excuse me pink rabbit, but what are these?" The clerk said. "Just to let you know, I'm NOT a rabbit and these are gotchi points!" coral said as she ran off with the pizza, munching on it as she ran down the street.

She came to a car shop, jumped in a car and drove off. She crashed into a small house, a store and a pole before she got to a lake and the car sank. Coral swam to the surface and ran to get a new car. She nearly crashed in the same lake but then came to a house mansion. She broke in to find that people were pointing guns at her and then dropped them and nearly melted saying "Awwww! :3"

Chira shrugged and walked off she saw a girl run up to her Chira tryed to get away but it was no use she started screamig "OMG IT'S A CUTE LITTLE BUNNY" so Chira repied with "hey i'm a loveitchi not a random bunny k" but this made the litte girl even more exited and brang her to her house and locked her up in a cage she was trapped.

Haruhi walked out of a shop with a muffin. She digested it almost instantly, she was that hungry. Unfortunately, that's when a boy that appeared to be in his preteens decided to tug on her ear. His friends laughed, and Haruhi was the only one not laughing. In fact, she was so ticked, she pulled her taser out, and tased the boy and two of his friends before the rest of the group ran for their lives. Haruhi walked away, putting taser back in her bag.

Name: Sapphira

Type of Tamagotchi: Chamametchi

Personality: Shy, kind, helpful, pretty, curious about everything

Dislikes: Confined speces with nothing much to do

Quote: "Why stay inside, bored and lonely, when there's things to discover out there?"

Relationship: None

Other: Since Sapphira is so curious, she is the first into the whirlwind; she jumps right into it, wondering where it will take her. On Earth, she spies on humans and is very nimble. She never gets caught.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapphira crawled along the ground next to a bush, keeping quiet. She saw a boy and a girl walk past, talking. Then she spotted a house, and through the window was a Lovelitchi in a cage, some humans standing around her! Quickly, Sapphira dashed to the rescue. She was across the road and over the wall in no time, a blur of pink and green (she had a green dress on, to help her camouflage). She smashed through the window and flung herself through the hole, scampering like a mouse along the floor. She quickly took a saw out of her bag and got to work. The humans hadn't even noticed. Soon, Sapphira had made a hole big enough for the Lovelitchi to get out. Sapphira whispered to the Lovelitchi "quick, we must escape, before these humans notice me and lock me up too!

(OOC: Retired Tamaholic, My character is a Chamametchi too o_O)

"OOOOOKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY COMMMIIIIINNNG!" Coral yelled as she walked towards Kitty's voice.

(OOC: I don't really get that rule about not having the same types of tama... :/ It's not that fair, since it's like first come first serve sort of thing, plus, at the rate of joining members, there will likely be people forced to play an ugly tama like Bill or something.. Some people might even quit/not join..)

Kitty walks up to a human house and is given a large tray of food. "Lets have a picnic!" she says.

Haruhi continued to tase whatever human being would dare touch her or tease her- from tasing them, she acquired more and more useful items, and some cash- She scored $120, a umbrella, a laptop, a ipod touch, an iphone, and lots of FOOD and COFFEE.

"Okay!" Coral stated, she ate some french fries and drank a soda when she saw Haruhi tasing people. "Hey! That's not very nice!" Coral said to Haruhi

"So? They were poking me and grabbing my ears. And they also kept teasing me. It won't kill them, they'll wake up soon." Haruhi kept walking.

Sapphira was getting imaptient. "Come ON, Lovelitchi!" she hissed. "Let's get outta here!"

Suddenly, Sapphira heard a sound. A human was walking along the floor towards her! They must have heard! Sapphira had to go. She couldn't risk her freedom AND the Lovelitchi's. Quickly and nimbly, she grabbed the edge of the broken window and flipped over. Out on the street, she came face to face with humans standing outside the window trying to catch her! She looked for somewhere to hide - unfortunately the only place was the drain. Her freedom was more important than having a clean dress - she pulled out the metal bit at the top and dived in, head first.

The next thing Sapphira knew, she was out in the ocean, her dress ripped and stained, her bag torn and the contents damaged. Sapphira was in very deep oceans, so she pulled her scuba diving gear out of her torn bag and began to explore. Suddenly, she heard a droning and whirring and the sound of human voices, and saw a sleek, fast, distant shape skimming along the surface of the water, a huge black blur trailing behind it. Sapphira swam closer. It was too late. She was about to collide with the sharp, deadly propeller of a fishing boat!

Name: Diana

Type of Tamagotchi: Mimitchi

Personality: Smart, brave, popular

Dislikes: Teenagers falling in lvoe at school

Quote: None

Relationship: None

Other: Diana, being a Mimitchi, is one of the smartest Tamas and loves challenging schoolwork.

Su went into a pizza shop. Having found $20 on the ground earlier, she used that to pay. The pizza guy at the counter said to himself "That's strange... why would an apple buy pizza?" He shrugged and went into the kitchen to tell the cooks Su's order. A while later Su was given her pizza and she walked out eating it. "Mm" she said "Earth pizza is good"

Su heard a Lovelitchi yelling out and came to her with her pizza, offering her a slice. "It's pretty good" she said. "Have some"

"thanks" Chira said smiling

OOC hey soz about not replying to the other lovlitchi bit i was off 4 a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back