Disney Shows, which is best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck is Shawn and Sheep? Never seen it.
It's ShUan the sheep. It's an ADORABLE inbetween. I love it. :lol: Phineas and ferb rocks my world! I have tons of pics on my door for the show! xD I shall go find an avvie for that show!

OMG...i cant believe everyone voted Hannah Montana. That show is gay, man!
Oniontchi, for the last time.

Please, refrain from using 'Gay' as an insult!

I can not express how much that term disgusts me. I have several gay friends at my school, and I always take offence to it. You seem to always express your opinion with words that are taken offensivly, and it is seriously ticking me off. You dont have a clue how immature it makes you look.

I voted other.

I strongly dislike/ Hate Disney now. I think it is filled with nonrealistic junk, ever scince Walt died.

My opinion:

Disney died when Walt died ;_;.

Sadnezz,

Becca♥

Oniontchi, for the last time. Please, refrain from using 'Gay' as an insult!

I can not express how much that term disgusts me. I have several gay friends at my school, and I always take offence to it. You seem to always express your opinion with words that are taken offensivly, and it is seriously ticking me off. You dont have a clue how immature it makes you look.

I voted other.

I strongly dislike/ Hate Disney now. I think it is filled with nonrealistic junk, ever scince Walt died.

My opinion:

Disney died when Walt died ;_;.

Sadnezz,

Becca♥
Ok that is just ur opinion about disney shows. Disney shows really aren't that great, they're ok. But Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody just stands out from the other shows! Hannah Montana and The Suite Life rocks!!!!! :chohimetchi:

I kinda do agree that the old disney movies are better. But the movies, are u talking about the Walt Disney presents ones or the Disney Channel Original Movies? There's a difference. Just because Walt dies doesn't mean all disney movies are bad. Check out The Game Plan. It's a movie for everyone and a lot of ppl liked it. :ichigotchi:

When Walt died Disney died. I hate all the shows on Disney. They have overrated sitcoms (The annoying back round laughter drives me crazy. Thats the worst part), Along with the stupid cartoons that don't make any sense. I voted Other. That other was the original Disney cartoons actually created by Walt Disney. Now the name Disney only represents a channel with overrated sitcoms and cartoons. I do not hate it. I hate what it's become. They killed Disney :huh: . (By they I mean the producers who made up all that and canceled Micky Mouse) Micky Mouse all the way! ^.~

~ChibiMuffins

When Walt died Disney died. I hate all the shows on Disney. They have overrated sitcoms (The annoying back round laughter drives me crazy. Thats the worst part), Along with the stupid cartoons that don't make any sense. I voted Other. That other was the original Disney cartoons actually created by Walt Disney. Now the name Disney only represents a channel with overrated sitcoms and cartoons. I do not hate it. I hate what it's become. They killed Disney :huh: . (By they I mean the producers who made up all that and canceled Micky Mouse) Micky Mouse all the way! ^.~ 

~ChibiMuffins
Mickey Mouse sucks, in my opinion. Well, Mickey Mouse doesn't really suck, Mickey Mouse rocks! :( It's just the Mickey Mouse cartoons that suck. They are sooooooooo stupid. I like Mickey Mouse though.

I hate the disney cartoon shows too, actually. I just like the live disney shows (like Hannah Montana, The Suite Life, Life With Derek, Cory in the House, all those live shows). I like all the disney live shows except Naturally, Sadie. But it's ok. Everyone has different opinions, right? :( And I agree, the disney cartoon shows are stupid.

I used to be annoyed by the background laughter too. But now it doesn't really bother me anymore. Guess I'm too caught up watching Hannah Montana to notice. lol :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! :blink: Hannah Montana and The Suite Life are winning. I like the Suite Life too but I picked Hannah Montana cause I like that one better.

To disney show haters out there: I know u hate disney shows, but what is ur fave out of that list. You must like one of the shows better than the others. My mom even likes The Suite Life. Admit it, it is a funny show. Some ppl who don't like disney shows even said it was funny.

If I had to pick a disney show, I guess I tolerate Life with Derek, only because the actor/esses dont suck as much as on some of the other shows, and I suppose its not... terrible. Its okay. But, I selected other, because I dont watch Disney anymore. I stopped watching when they canceled Mickey Mouse, and the other stuff when I was younger.

I absolutely hate anything that has to do with Disney Channel.

It makes me sick just to even watch Disney Channel now.

I used to like Life With Derek, but that show completely annoys me now.

Mickey Mouse sucks, in my opinion. Well, Mickey Mouse doesn't really suck, Mickey Mouse rocks! :D It's just the Mickey Mouse cartoons that suck. They are sooooooooo stupid. I like Mickey Mouse though.
I hate the disney cartoon shows too, actually. I just like the live disney shows (like Hannah Montana, The Suite Life, Life With Derek, Cory in the House, all those live shows). I like all the disney live shows except Naturally, Sadie. But it's ok. Everyone has different opinions, right? :eek: And I agree, the disney cartoon shows are stupid.

I used to be annoyed by the background laughter too. But now it doesn't really bother me anymore. Guess I'm too caught up watching Hannah Montana to notice. lol :D
..When I saw that you said Mickey Mouse sucks.. I just about when crazy. But then I read the rest and what not. I was about to be all "How do you not like the mouse?! Disney started with a mouse!" Haha... But uh, nice that you posted you meant the cartoons.

I don't really have a favorite.. Sweet Life annoys me, Hannah Montanna is getting old (too bad they only play it and the Sweet Life now..

:( ) and thats the only shows I can think of since they only play that.

Life with Derek if I had to choose though.

I don't think theres laugh tracks, can be funny, nice show.

..When I saw that you said Mickey Mouse sucks.. I just about when crazy. But then I read the rest and what not. I was about to be all "How do you not like the mouse?! Disney started with a mouse!" Haha... But uh, nice that you posted you meant the cartoons.
I don't really have a favorite.. Sweet Life annoys me, Hannah Montanna is getting old (too bad they only play it and the Sweet Life now..

-_- ) and thats the only shows I can think of since they only play that.

Life with Derek if I had to choose though.

I don't think theres laugh tracks, can be funny, nice show.
lol :D I do like Mickey Mouse, I just hate the cartoons. Anyway when I first watched the Suite Life it annoyed me a little, but I still thought it was funny. Now I'm not annoyed by it at all (well, maybe a little at times. But it's still my second fave show! :D ).

And they dont only show Hannah Montana and The Suite Life. They show Life With Derek, Naturally,Sadie (a show I HATE :blink: ), Cory in the House, That's So Raven, Smart Guy, Phil of the Future, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Lizzie McGuire, and lots more.

lol :lol: I do like Mickey Mouse, I just hate the cartoons. Anyway when I first watched the Suite Life it annoyed me a little, but I still thought it was funny. Now I'm not annoyed by it at all (well, maybe a little at times. But it's still my second fave show! B) ).
And they dont only show Hannah Montana and The Suite Life. They show Life With Derek, Naturally,Sadie (a show I HATE :wacko: ), Cory in the House, That's So Raven, Smart Guy, Phil of the Future, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Lizzie McGuire, and lots more.
0_0 Not in the US! Ned Declassified is a Nickelodean show, Natrually Sadie got canceled, Life with Derek come out at 10:00 and 10:30 at night, Smart Guy is a old Disney show that was also canceled, Lizzie was canceled, Phil of the Future comes on every now and then, That's So raven stopped making new episodes but plays every night at 9:00 at 9:30, Cory In the House comes sometimes.

Here it's episode after episode of Suite Life and Hannah.

I liked when Disney played Boy Meets World ^^

It doesn't anymore where I live. I like Disney but I do not like Disney Channel.

I prefer Toon Disney when it shows the movies. (Not when they show Kim Possible and stuff.)

I'm picking Shaun the Sheep because I think it is extremely cute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back