Disney Shows, which is best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You call me rude? You ppl call HSM and Hannah Montana crap! And u call me rude.
Our opinion on a TV show, is different then giving your rude opinion on another TT member. There is a difference of critisizing a person, and critisizing a television show.

Becca♥

Our opinion on a TV show, is different then giving your rude opinion on another TT member. There is a difference of critisizing a person, and critisizing a television show.
Becca♥
I just said it's weird! I'm sorry if it offendes so many ppl! This TT member critisized me and was really mean to me, and I think he/she should get banned. I'm not going to say who, though I really want to and I can't do that cause that's public shaming.

??You quoted her post when you critisized her (if it is the member I am thinking of). Plus, two wrongs... dont make a right.
What are u talking about? This didn't happen in Tamatalk. This happened in....... I'm not going to tell cause he/she might know I'm talking about him/her. Him/her is a TT member though.

And how did I critisize Anime girl. Sorry if I offended u Anime girl. This person who critised me was really rude.

Some ppl might know who I'm talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back