Disney

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
disney seem to make anything new for younger children.

it all seems to be aimed at teenagers now...kinda like my own childhood being stabbed in front of my eyes whenever i see an advert for high school musical 2 X_X

I really don't like how they animated those kid shows.

Even Winnie the Pooh now sucks.

"Mickey's Playhouse"

OMG! No wonder people don't like disney :p

I ♥ Disney I'm a huge fan but Disneychannel is kind of meh some shows are not all but I simply love disney :) Playhouse Disney ruined it though :D The old Winnie the Pooh cartoons were alot better I used to watch that one when I was a baby but no he is 3D what has the world come to! o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Well some of the hsows are good but I'm a Harry Potter MEGA fan now so I pretty much just like that,Nickelodeon,FOX,and Discovery Channel now.

I really don't like how they animated those kid shows.Even Winnie the Pooh now sucks.

"Mickey's Playhouse"

OMG! No wonder people don't like disney :)
No you got it wrong. People hate Disney because of all the teen shows and movies. (HSM, Hannah Montana, etc.) And like tamaw/pants said:

You watch one and you've watched them all

I like Disney, and everybody should because mtv is all inappropriate (if i mentioned anything this post would no longer be), cartoon network is weird, nickelodion is copying disney, Naked Brothers Band, Hannah Montana, so Disney is a good channel, but they have made too many toys that revolve around the show. They are a good company money and show wise, but people who don't like it are probably too old for it.

I like Disney, and everybody should because mtv is all inappropriate (if i mentioned anything this post would no longer be), cartoon network is weird, nickelodion is copying disney, Naked Brothers Band, Hannah Montana, so Disney is a good channel, but they have made too many toys that revolve around the show. They are a good company money and show wise, but people who don't like it are probably too old for it.
I agree and disagree with your post.

Disagreements:

1. Cartoon Network is not weird it just doesn't show lame shows like hannah montana, and lame movies like HSM.

2. Not everyone should like Disney. It's like saying "Everybody should like dogs because cats are stupid.".

3. The last time Disney was a good channel was years ago.

4. If they are a good company tell me why Nick is one of the top rated cartoon channels and Disney is one of the last?

5. Not everyone watches MTV you know that?

Agreee

1. Nickelodion is copying Disney (and that's very bad because with one Disney is enough torture)

2. Mtv is inappropriate.

I know, I like Hannah Montana but true, but you've gotta admit, Emily Osment was good, right? But even the old shows like the weekenders was cool! Even Lloyd in Space was cool(sorry but I watch it!).

Rock bottom like Bikini Bottom( I hate spongebob!). Can't wait till they just re-vamp.

Still, without Disney, what are we gonna watch? Discovery Channel(thats also pretty cool by the way!)? Well, I think we just about covered everything, so, I'll be gone.
Same thought I have,

Some shows on Dis. are ok? Yea sure But not all can be awesome.

Witches Of Waverly Place looks like a dud and same with 'As the Bell rings'

But look at the succsess of Hannah Montana, HSM 1 and 2, and many more show.

I have to admit that some are good and others are bleh 0.o

Cartoon Network is not weird it just doesn't show lame shows like hannah montana, and lame movies like HSM.3. The last time Disney was a good channel was years ago.

4. If they are a good company tell me why Nick is one of the top rated cartoon channels and Disney is one of the last?

5. Not everyone watches MTV you know that?

Agreee

1. Nickelodion is copying Disney (and that's very bad because with one Disney is enough torture)

2. Mtv is inappropriate.
Hello? You made up the top rated crud. I searched it. Disney does not have great cartoons. They are ok. Nick, I don't get. Spongebob? Fairly Odd Parents? what is the deal with those? FYI, cartoon network is weird. Except for anime. Name one NORMAL show Cartoon Network or Nick. See, at least Disney HAS normal shows. I know no everybody watches MTV. That is good. We have to stop the world from becoming a (bad thing) type of place. If Disney is so bad, tell why:

Hannah Montana was rated a triple platnum award? (see good morning america with hannah montana)

High School Musical was rated one of the best kids movies (see Family Fun July 2006)

Disney also owns abc, which has extreme makover home edition, where my friend, who is ill, had their house redone, because they CARED. Those other channels don't care.

I will change what you wrote (inside the quote)

Nick is copying Disney (BECAUSE WITH ONE NICK IT IS BAD ENOUGH)

Personally I think it's way around. I think Nick is turning into Disney. So I think I hate both of them. And to tell the people who think that Disney is better than Cartoon Network....At least Cartoon Network doesn't show that many horrible teen shows (do they even show teen realaty shows on CN?).
i only like cartoon network because there is anime on it.

during day:naruto.zatch bell,pokemon, etc...

during night(adult swim):Full Metal Alchemist, Inu Yasha, Bleach, ect...

i only like cartoon network because there is anime on it.

during day:naruto.zatch bell,pokemon, etc...

during night(adult swim):Full Metal Alchemist, Inu Yasha, Bleach, ect...
You rule. That was the only reason I watched CN too (I moved to another country and they have a channel for anime)

There's too many shows with real people in them on the channels now. Even Cartoon Network (probably the best of them) started going downhill about five years ago. Why? They stopped showing Looney Toons, except for at around 2:00 in the morning sometimes.

All the kids channels have taken off great shows (Nickelodeon had a ton of great kid game shows, and now what do they have? A bunch of horrid 'Teen Nick' shows. I didn't like the old ones too much (I was five to eight)) I remember when shows for kids 10+ were actually for kids who were over ten. Now they are discreetly aimed at six year olds. Seriously, how many fifteen year olds do you think watch the 'teen' shows? I'm serious, High School Musical was about highschoolers. Do you know the age of the kids who like it the most? It's five through nine year olds (there's nothing wrong with liking it if you're older than that, I'm just saying that it's kind of stupid how five year olds love something meant or about older kids). If the show is about older kids, it should be meant for older kids. If it's about little kids, it's meant for little kids.

I really just have a problem with all of the live kid shows.

There's too many shows with real people in them on the channels now. Even Cartoon Network (probably the best of them) started going downhill about five years ago. Why? They stopped showing Looney Toons, except for at around 2:00 in the morning sometimes.
All the kids channels have taken off great shows (Nickelodeon had a ton of great kid game shows, and now what do they have? A bunch of horrid 'Teen Nick' shows. I didn't like the old ones too much (I was five to eight)) I remember when shows for kids 10+ were actually for kids who were over ten. Now they are discreetly aimed at six year olds. Seriously, how many fifteen year olds do you think watch the 'teen' shows? I'm serious, High School Musical was about highschoolers. Do you know the age of the kids who like it the most? It's five through nine year olds (there's nothing wrong with liking it if you're older than that, I'm just saying that it's kind of stupid how five year olds love something meant or about older kids). If the show is about older kids, it should be meant for older kids. If it's about little kids, it's meant for little kids.

I really just have a problem with all of the live kid shows.
Ahh Double Dare and Nick Arcade. Good shows. Shame they took 'em away.

I like the older Nick shows.

Doug

Pete and Pete

Are you Afraid of the Dark?

The original Rugrats.

Weinerville

Those were the days.

Do you think the Disney programs are just dumb nowadays? I do. I think the programs they used to have were replaced with low forms ar intertainment. I mean, "Hannah Montana"? "As The Bell Rings"? "Cory in the House"?
Do you agree?
Disney hit rock bottom years ago.

Now people are just realizing it.

Theres a sequel to EVERYTHING in their movies, their shows are stupid, and every movie they have is a MUSICAL.

HATE MUSICALS!!

Doug

Pete and Pete

The original Rugrats.

Weinerville

Those were the days.
The old Rugrats were the best. All Grown Up really screwed up the Rugrats' reputation.

Has anyone noticed that Spongebob has won the kids choice awards about 4 times in a row? (or 3 I don't remember....)

Kuchi11: The raiting this is outdated...I checked it in 2003 or something. And plus I have the memory span of a bird. :D

And normal shows don't exist in nick anymore.

Doug

Pete and Pete

The original Rugrats.

Weinerville

Those were the days.
I loved Double Dare! My favorite was probably Legends of the Hidden Temple though. My brother and I always wanted to go on it when we got older (I was probably six and he was nine, I think), but then they stopped making it. Rugrats was always my favorite show, but now they only show it at around 5:00 in the morning, on some days.

I loved Double Dare! My favorite was probably Legends of the Hidden Temple though. My brother and I always wanted to go on it when we got older (I was probably six and he was nine, I think), but then they stopped making it. Rugrats was always my favorite show, but now they only show it at around 5:00 in the morning, on some days.
I forgot to add that one, as well as Salute your Shorts, Clarissa Explains it All and a few others xP

I miss the old nick.

I also miss when it was actually worth getting up Saturday mornings to watch cartoons.

Well, some shows die out, and new ones come along. That is life, but you just have to deal with it. I find episodes of all those shows on Digital Cable comcast or google video. You just have to deal with the new shows coming along. Try and like them. If not, I suggest you get vhs or dvds of your old fave shows. It really is not that big of a deal.

Latest posts

Back