Disney

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, some shows die out, and new ones come along. That is life, but you just have to deal with it. I find episodes of all those shows on Digital Cable comcast or google video. You just have to deal with the new shows coming along. Try and like them. If not, I suggest you get vhs or dvds of your old fave shows. It really is not that big of a deal.
...Tried to like them...didn't work...still hate them with the passion of 1 billon suns. I can't believe how obsessed people are with HSM and Hannah Montana in my school. It makes me want to throw them all out of a building! And yes it is a big deal. The people who knew about the old Disney and the old Nick really aren't very pleased about all their favorite shows being replaced by teen shows, or a weirdo puppet show that has no plot at all (a.k.a.: Mr. Meaty). I think that the only channel that's still somewhat safe is Cartoon Network...although even that is starting to loose it's viewers.

Cartoon Network is NOT normal! A show about imaginary friends that are visible? A show about a grim reaper with two kids? Come on, that channel is not normal.

That is what makes so LAME. Who would even like cartoons? They are unrealistic. People who watch them tend to be less mature than others.

Cartoon Network is NOT normal! A show about imaginary friends that are visible? A show about a grim reaper with two kids? Come on, that channel is not normal.
Hey, I Like Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy :,O I Love The Creepy Style Of The Show

As For All Grown Up, They Turned Rugrats Into A Teen Show, Pretty Darn Obivious, For Nick

And Two Girls About In Grade 3 Or 4 On My Bus Started Talking About How "Hot" And "Im So In Love With Zac" Zac Eferon Or Watever His Name Is

I Felt Like Vomiting ;P

I used to watch Disney when I was 12, but then I stopped. Disney isn't really my type of shows. I like Nickelodian shows better.

Hey, I Like Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy :,O I Love The Creepy Style Of The Show
As For All Grown Up, They Turned Rugrats Into A Teen Show, Pretty Darn Obivious, For Nick

And Two Girls About In Grade 3 Or 4 On My Bus Started Talking About How "Hot" And "Im So In Love With Zac" Zac Eferon Or Watever His Name Is

I Felt Like Vomiting ;P
Nick is turning everything in their path to teen shows. It's turning into a second Disney *shiver* The grim adventures of bily and mandy are awesome!! (Destroy us all!!!)

Still, without Disney, what are we gonna watch?
Umm, there are like millions of other shows out there!

House, The Simpsons, Scrubs, Family Guy, Senfield, AFV, Deal Or No Deal, Grey's Anatomy, Cavemen, Naruto and other animes...The list goes on and on!

Umm, there are like millions of other shows out there!
House, The Simpsons, Scrubs, Family Guy, Senfield, AFV, Deal Or No Deal, Grey's Anatomy, Cavemen, Naruto and other animes...The list goes on and on!
Why not watch some good 'ol Discovery Channel? xD

And yes I think they're getting a bit out of hand, but most of us posting in this topic are older than 6 (most likely) so we have a different opinion on things. They're just trying to appeal to a younger generation, but I do admit it's getting a bit out of hand.

Younger kids probably don't even remember Mickey and the gang, and if they did they would rather watch Hannah Montana.. :)

Shows come and go.

Latest posts

Back