Do hobos scare you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what they're doing really. The ones in Seattle don't bother me because they're usually either panhandling or sleeping. Ones up where I live I don't like because they always look like they're plotting something. Like as if when you're at a stoplight, they're going to try to get in or something like that. I always keep my doors locked just in case, but they seriously bother me x.X

I feel bad for them but they are sometimes really scary looking. ( I live out in the city and see them alot) When I see one they will usually stare at me and just watch me, and it's really creepy. They made it illegal to for them to hang out in the school zones, which is good. I know someone who ALWAYS carries entire packages of bread and jars of peanut butter in their car and hands them out to hobos, which is a really good idea.

A little bit because I saw a hobo once when I was at the fair and he was staring at me I was like Wtf? Lol but they are people too so what can I say. =)

No they don't. I don't feel sorry for them because you know what? they MADE that choice not to work. they MADE that choice never go to college or drop out of school.

It's all their fault that they are there.

Sorry, but I get really pi**ed when I see one because I know that they could of done something with their life instead of sitting on the streets the rest of their life.

Not really.

Once I went up to one, teased him. I was chased by a hobo D:

But since I live on the side of town were there are none or very few. I feel kinda safe.

Over here, we laugh at Hobo's. Yeah, we're rude.

Uhhhh... no. They are just homeless people. <_< We are people, they are people. Whoever chose yes, must have people-phobia, or whatever. Scared of your ownself? -I mean, No effence to people who really do have the phobia. But people who don't- Come on! They're just people!

I'm not scared of them...I feel really, really bad for them. I did a school project in them and I learned that 80% of homeless where I live are mentally ill, and you can't blame them for that. They don't have enough to eat or a place to live.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really mean! How would you like it if you were poor, and you were consantly made fun of by some imature little child?!

Um, no. I feel sorry for them, the poor people have no where to go and nothing to eat. =[

I do feel sorry for them especially when they have a child with them which isn't likely but I've seen that before I wanted to give them my food and my sweater but my mom said no =( poor things.

[SIZE=7pt]There's no doubt that I feel sorry for them, but yes, they do sometimes scare me.[/SIZE]

I can't lie about that. *blushes*

I'm going to call "Hobo's" what they really are. The polite way.

They're homeless, poor, and sometimes mentally ill people.

They can be described as lazy.

But really, it might have been their choice what to do with their life.

They chose poorly.

So, even though you probably want to try to help them, you should avoid them.

Best not to get in the way.

[SIZE=7pt]There's no doubt that I feel sorry for them, but yes, they do sometimes scare me.[/SIZE]I can't lie about that. *blushes*

I'm going to call "Hobo's" what they really are. The polite way.

They're homeless, poor, and sometimes mentally ill people.

They can be described as lazy.

But really, it might have been their choice what to do with their life.

They chose poorly.

So, even though you probably want to try to help them, you should avoid them.

Best not to get in the way.
[SIZE=7pt]you took the words out of my mouth..[/SIZE]

if i were you i wuld try to avoid them to becuz

i had a bad experince with one when i was little,

p.m me for story...

I wouldn't be afraid of a poor homeless person. If they were following me, I would try to nicely ask them to stop following me.

No, not usually. I feel really bad for women with little children who are 'hobos' or homeless. D:

But I did give a really old Jamaican man 10$ once, because he had a super-thin but affectionate cat on his lap. I hate it when people pose as hobos or someless just to get money for a beer. But this Jamaican dude didn't have any sign, I just asked him if he had any food for his kitty D:

LOL. This reminds me of my brother. When his car broke down near a park in Chicago, he needed money to pay for it to get towed, (he plays the violin and had dreadlocks at the time. xD) he took off his shoes and started playing his violin on the street. He made 86$ that day o.o, sortof pretending to be homeless. But he did need the money, and it wasn't spent on alcohol. x_x

[SIZE=13pt]I dunno...I get mixed messages from them.[/SIZE]

I feel uncomfortable around them. Because well lets face it.

Most people are scared of the homeless because they think they might jump up and attack them, and steal there money. D: And I must admit I do have that fear.

But I do have pity for them. They look so sad. T.T

Nobody deserves to be homeless. ]: Everyone should have a home!

Not at all.

Hobos are your friends =D

I feel really bad for them, actually.

No place to live. That would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back