do u hav a crush on anyone? or anyone has a crush?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only my boyfriend. I don't look at boys anymore because it's pointless, unless I like their top and want to buy it my boyfriend..

But boys are nice to talk to, they don't judge as much as girls do.

idk realy know i Had a crush on this girl named jessie but when i asked her to the dance she said that shes going with my friend ian >.> so the at lunch i saw some one that goes to my karate and i like her so i asked her to homecoming (the next dance) andshe said yes^.^

i wonder what my karate teacher will say when he finds out two of his students are going out >.>

Um...yes. :)

I went to junior-high with him and we go to the same high school now. He's usually real quiet, but yesterday he came up to me and was all "Hey. I got a 75, what'd you get?"

I hadn't looked at my grades...so I couldn't continue the conversation. WAH :(

I found a good site that says who should you be wiht, depending on what you tell it. It can be creepy... it said my soulmate was my best friends brother XD

EDIT: Its lovetest.com

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. theyr is this guy.. and i think im falling for him.. AGAIN! Yes he is my ex the relationship lasted 1 day.. and he likes me a little and also likes my best friend! he is a really nice guy.. but wat is wrong with me? he left me and now i like him again?!

well its only a little i like his friend more... n he knows.. but we have decided to just be friends :eek: but i really like 1 of them and dont know wat to do :D

I regret kinda regret havin a crush now...

my friend :D told that guy i like him nd then he told me he liked my best friend...

we barely talk now...

PS: i dun like bcuz i figured out hes not very honest, not bcuz he likes my bff

Har har, no I don't actualy. I never have and I don't see it in my radar for quite some time.

I dunno, really. I guess it's just not something I've ever really cared about. I just don't 'like' guys in that way. I don't want good relatioships to go sour because my feelings were muddled. I figure it's not like I'd stay with him in this point in time for forever and always so why even go there?

I don't think I have anyone who liked me- I'm pretty ignorant to those type of things anyway. *shrugs*

I like this boy at school......

Everone says he has a crush on me but I don't think so. :p Well, up to now it could be true. :eek:

He was fighting with Charlie, the most popular boy in school. ( Who also likes me. ) But he's a real JERK!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :angry:

And urmmmmmm........ they were fighting over me?!! :) I heard it myself. :D

I have no idea what to do. Now the guy that I like is avoiding me. We used to be friends! :(

I don't know what to do! :huh:

I like this boy at school......Everone says he has a crush on me but I don't think so. :p Well, up to now it could be true. :D

He was fighting with Charlie, the most popular boy in school. ( Who also likes me. ) But he's a real JERK!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :angry:

And urmmmmmm........ they were fighting over me?!! ^_^ I heard it myself. B)

I have no idea what to do. Now the guy that I like is avoiding me. We used to be friends! :p

I don't know what to do! :angry:
wOw...

This kid in teh grade below me seems to like me. Hes kinda cute...

Kinda. I kinda think she likes me because whenever something funny happens in my class, when we laugh, she's laughing but she looks at me with that romantic stare. I need advice. PM me if you have advice for me

[SIZE=7pt]Ehh..it's not a crush to tell you the truth. There's this boy in my class whom I admire. xP[/SIZE]

ooh man..

have i got a story for you guys, if you really want to know.

so yeah, i did like this guy

or i do, whatever xD.

lets just call him fresh.

during the summer, we were BEST of friends.

well not best best, but we were getting very close

like, no matter what, even if people were around, he would come up to me out of nowhere and talk to me, and i would do the same to him.

we talked a lot when we saw eachother, and i was so happy

we even got close to kissing once.

or atleast...are faces were very close 0___0;;

but after people started saying things like we like eachother, he stopped.

and its been a while now that we haven't had that same friendship...

it sucks, but i like him.

ugh, i miss talking to him!

but its ok, i'll live :] :p

yeah i like this guy in my third period. today he was looking at me for like 30 seconds smiling then i turnned to him and i was smiling too.the both of us were looking 5 second at each other smiling for like 5 seconds but it felt longer ;) :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

yeah i like this guy in my third period. today he was looking at me for like 30 seconds smiling then i turnned to him and i was smiling too.the both of us were looking 5 second at each other smiling for like 5 seconds but it felt longer :p :furawatchi: <_<
Yeah, same thing happens with my crush and I. Once we were staring and smiling at each other from accross the room for 30 seconds without looking away.

Today was the last day of term 3 and there was hardly anyone in any of my classes. My biggest class has 7 people :wacko:

Anyway, at business there was only 5 of us, so we had free time on the computer. My crush and I and another guy were mucking around trying to throw the tiny footy in the bin from the computers. My crush got out a paper plane and we started thowing it at eachother. Of course I threw it back and just flirting with him for about 15 minutes.

Then we got some games, they were all boring, especially when your crush is sitting not even 2m away from you!!!

I got bored so I swung around on my chair every now and then to see what he was doing. He was on the same game as me, the Sonic one. Anyway, he turned and looked at me and started whispering to me.

I read on this site that if you smile at a guy straight in the face and they smile back, he probably likes you, so later on in the lesson I tried it. And guess what? He did smile back! I suppose it is only info on a website, but my crush has been dropping me hints like I do to him.

Also, this morning I was playing handball with my friends and I saw my crush hanging around our area and he joined in our handball game, which he wouldn't normally do. He got up to king (or ace depending on how you play) and I was in queen (or king depending on how you play) Just for the record, he was King, I was Queen. Yeah...

Anyway, He hit the ball straight to me and we were having a good rally. I decided to pick on him a bit so I did a dropshot way to his right and he got out. As he walked out of the square I gave him a smile. He gave me a big smile, not just his normal smile. I don't knwo if it was because he was playing handball or he was in a happy mood or if he was smiling because I got him out or because he liked me, but I am just happy that he smiled at me. Twice in the one day. That will be enough to make me survive the holidays.

ooh man..have i got a story for you guys, if you really want to know.

so yeah, i did like this guy

or i do, whatever xD.

lets just call him fresh.

during the summer, we were BEST of friends.

well not best best, but we were getting very close

like, no matter what, even if people were around, he would come up to me out of nowhere and talk to me, and i would do the same to him.

we talked a lot when we saw eachother, and i was so happy

we even got close to kissing once.

or atleast...are faces were very close 0___0;;

but after people started saying things like we like eachother, he stopped.

and its been a while now that we haven't had that same friendship...

it sucks, but i like him.

ugh, i miss talking to him!

but its ok, i'll live :] :p
my problem is now somewat like that... but not exactly... the guy i have a crush on has never talked 2 me ever since my friend told him i liked him. But he said hi to me this morning, but im like w.e... :)

No I don't have a crush.But there is a boy in my 4th grade class who likes me.

Why:

Reason 1:Everytime I'm around he acts weird

Reason 2:everytime I'm around he prentends to shoot me with a gun.

reason 3:He tries to finish work before me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back