DO YOU ACT YOUR AGE?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you act your age?

• Yes! i am a perfect model for my age

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No i am way too mature for my age

• Nope! XD I am a teen+ and i act so childish! YAY!

• Nope I am young and i am staying four forever!

• I can act very childish for my age but i dispense advice and i can be very mature!

• I have no clue... why don't you tell me?

• (i don't know if this would be useful) other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evanescence

Reaction score
Just curious! i love finding out more about the ppl of tamatalk!

well.....im a goofy person so my big bro says that i act like a 8 year old! but he just says that to push my buttons so ya i act my age

(P.S im only 11)

I'm sometimes very mature for my age (mostly in school) but when I'm home I can act very childish. ^^v

even tho im 12 on tuesday, i still act like im just na tiny kid. with my friends, im a total moron. i DONT act my age, and i dont care what pplz think either....

~UBW

I dont act my age.....or shoe size...... I am a ladys 9 and I am only 10!

I act extremely mature for my age and people have described my 'behaviour' as that of a 14 year old!!! (I'm only 11) It's not fair I wanna be a teenager and then when I am a teenager I wanna stay one 4eva! But I kinda have to be good and everything to influence my sis otherwise I could be one of the brattiest kids eva!lol

I am probably very Mature for my Age, 11, As I use much Technical Launguage and What Not! And I design Websites, (I made one when I was only eight), I'm in the Top Working Groups in my class, though I'm not top of the class (lol), My behavior? Teachers Pet People would call me, But I have the behavior probably of someone a few Years older than me, Not meaning to show off or anything!

I used to act my Shoe Size, But that was a Long Time ago!

So No, I act My Age, Not my Shoe Size!

I forgot to tell what i am!

I can be very childish, i have a huge imagination even though i am a teen. But i can be uber mature. In 4th grade i was dispensing advice and everyone came to me. I help the best with friendships and relationships. I try my hardest!

I don't know! I think that I act my age... can somebody tell me if they think that I act like I'm twelve (almost thirteen in August)? I think so... kind of, just that I srill sing-a-long to songs like "I'm a barbie girl! In a barbie world! Made of plastic! It's fantastic! You can brush my hair, and dress me everywhere! Imagination, life is your creation! on and on and on..." But otherwise I think I act twelve. Do you think so, too?

It depends. Like if there is a celebration Ill start acting WAY childish. And same thing like if something good happens. But on regular stuff I act kinda matture.....

I can be Immature at points, but most of the time I can be pretty decent for my age. (cut me some slack, Im 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back