Do You Believe In Gay Marriage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.'Cause God hate a guy changing himself to a girl or a girl changing herself to a boy.

God create a boy for him to be a boy and God create a girl for her to be a girl.

We don't own our life and body. God only lent it to us for us to take good care of it. So it means that we can't destroy or change our life and body that God lent to us. But we need to take good care of it.
So you're basically saying that if someone becomes gay, then they are destroying their body?

Nope.'Cause God hate a guy changing himself to a girl or a girl changing herself to a boy.

God create a boy for him to be a boy and God create a girl for her to be a girl.

We don't own our life and body. God only lent it to us for us to take good care of it. So it means that we can't destroy or change our life and body that God lent to us. But we need to take good care of it.
lol, I'm gay, and I'm pretty sure I'm still a dude.

Transsexual marriage? o_O'

Personally, I think it's disgusting. But I have no problem with it if it's someone's choice of how to live their life.

I have nothing wrong with it whatsoever. :)

Homosexuals should have the same rights as heterosexuals.

Um, what? o.o'

Being gay doesn't mean you change genders. That would be transsexual, as others have said.

Gay is when you are sexually attracted to others of the same sex as yourself.

I don't think she means literally change the body.

I think she means that someone would have to act like the opposite gender during intercourse.

That's how I read it anyway.

I'm for gay marriage, if two people love each other why can't they have the same rights as any straight couple? Love is love.

Even though I'm a strong believer of Gay Marriage, I still do think that "Normal" Marriage is probably the best option.I'm not being bias either.
No, I totally understand you. Because at least you're giving gays a chance, I guess.

how does that work, exactly?if you could control the world, you would make a law that directly contradicts with what you "believe in?"

Usually people try to change the world in a way that corresponds to their ideals...
LOL :mimitchi:

Ok, I'll try explaining that better. What I meant was I personally think the idea of a two men kissing or two women kissing is kinda creepy to me. People have explained that to me as being a homophobic. So I guess that's what I am. :D

That's why if I could control the world (like God), I would make all marriages be between a man and a woman. (in the same way, nearly everyone in my school is swearing all of the time. And if I could control them, I would keep them from doing it, because I don't like it).

BUT, back in reality (which I DON'T control! ;) ), I think people should be able to choose whether they want to or not.

Yeah, I know! It's complicated!

EDIT: Ok, I'll try that again.

On my selfish side, I think it shouldn't be allowed. (So in my world, where everything goes my way, gay marriage wouldn't exist)

On my unselfish side, I think people should be allowed to choose what they want!

And the opinion I value more is the one from my unselfish side. So mainly, I do believe in Gay marriage, even though I'm a homophobic.

And I don't think God WANTED it all to be man-woman. I think it's the church that just doesn't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that people who love someone should be able to get married. Marriage is a commitment with someone that you love very much. Yes, i know that many religious people say that God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve but i bet you those people still did other things that went against God's words. If people have sex before marriage and stuff, why cant gay people get married? They both go against the bible. The only difference is that having sex before marriage is legal in the USA. And, gay marriages are legal in a few states. People who dont support gay marriages, dont have to be gay or participate. I believe that people fall in love with others accidentally. It is not their choice. Even back in the old days, people ended up liking the same sex. However, i can understand why some people strongly oppose gays because it does put a end on reproduction and the human race because gay couples cannot have their own children, they either have to get a surrogant parent or adopt. BUT, there is a lot of orphans and it is not like the whole world is gay. So therefore, liking someone of the same sex shouldnt end the human race. As long as they are happy, it does not matter!!!

However, i can understand why some people strongly oppose gays because it does put a end on reproduction and the human race because gay couples cannot have their own children, they either have to get a surrogant parent or adopt. BUT, there is a lot of orphans and it is not like the whole world is gay. So therefore, liking someone of the same sex shouldnt end the human race.
Disclaimer: I KNOW YOU'RE NOT SAYING SAME-SEX MARRIAGE IS BAD.

The whole "gays can't get married because they can't have kids" is rubbish.

A lot straight couples are unable to have kids for many reasons, going by that logic, they shouldn't be allowed to wed either.

*TamaMumEdit: the word 'rubbish' replaced original (site rules - language)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not saying that gay marriages are bad. And yes, i agree that if two heterosexuals cant have kids, but, can get married, then, gay couples should be able to get married also. I mean, just because they are gay doesnt mean they cant love or do not have any feelings. I cannot stand it when i have friends who strongly disagree with gays just because they are afraid of change or when people treats gays as if they are not human at all. GOD MADE THEM THAT WAY!!!!!! SO OBVIOUSLY, GOD IS OKAY WITH IT.

I hate to tell anyone but, if the world is having sex before marriage and stuff, does it look like they are a devoted Christian? Does that really makes a difference in what straight or gay people usually do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back