Do you believe in Jesus?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in Jesus?

• Of course. Who wouldn't?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

• No.

• No way! It's hard to believe....

• I don't know.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i agree, many people beleive in other greater gods and such things that go with their religion. i think it is kinda cool that different religions find faith in different things.

I know you set rules out for people not to be rude but it can still course the same problem as it did on this topic: Do you believe in god or Jesus?and I see that, that topic got closed so please do not get into a fight about it all...

But my answer is not to be told... I believe these topic should not be allowed.

Pix Horse
I know. ^_^ It can happen with any topic. So let's just try and keep this one clean, ok guys? :eek:

*Tgd*

Don't worry, I'm here. xP No flame wars until I say so. Lol (Well I'm not a guide but what the hey can't hurt to try. xP)

Don't worry, I'm here. xP No flame wars until I say so. Lol (Well I'm not a guide but what the hey can't hurt to try. xP)
Lol. :eek:

Ok. I felt like doin this. I'm interviewing myself! xD

Q: Tgd, do you believe in Jesus?

A: I do, but I don't show it. I think that when your living, you ought to believe in something.

Q: Do you go to Church?

A: No I do not. I find Church boring, and I don't even go. But it doesn't change my belief.

Q: What is your religion?

A: I am Anglician(sp?). Thats my religion. It is a religion that has no religion. It's confusing, yes.

Q: Is Christmas about the gifts or Jesus's birth to you?

A: Well, the presents are nice and it's really what I think about.....but if you think long and hard you know that Jesus was born on that day (as the bible says). I really celebrate merely for the gifts and the quality time with my family, but I know deep down Jesus was born Christmas. ^_^

*Tgd*

Lol. :eek:
Ok. I felt like doin this. I'm interviewing myself! xD

Q: Tgd, do you believe in Jesus?

A: I do, but I don't show it. I think that when your living, you ought to believe in something.

Q: Do you go to Church?

A: No I do not. I find Church boring, and I don't even go. But it doesn't change my belief.

Q: What is your religion?

A: I am Anglician(sp?). Thats my religion. It is a religion that has no religion. It's confusing, yes.

Q: Is Christmas about the gifts or Jesus's birth to you?

A: Well, the presents are nice and it's really what I think about.....but if you think long and hard you know that Jesus was born on that day (as the bible says). I really celebrate merely for the gifts and the quality time with my family, but I know deep down Jesus was born Christmas. ^_^

*Tgd*
xD These would be my responses:

Do you believe in Jesus? I don't know.

Do you go to church? No.

What is your religion? I don't know. :lol:

Is Christmas about the presents or Jesus' birth to you? That's challenging, I don't know am not sure :(

(Just to remind everyone about respecting opinions) Boy, do I just love opinions.. ( :) ) They're so neat. And they're all different, so it's interesting to hear each one of them. It's like opinions are all the right answer, don't you think? Wow, and who'd want to argue with a right answer, I tell you.. xD 'tis HELP!

I really am not sure... I belive in God... but I feel that Jesus is like an idol ( or fake god for those who don't know what I mean) because we worship him instead of God. I also belive that God is not heavenly father or him or anly other term that refers to him as a male. God is not a guy, nor a girl. God is God. ( these are strictly MY oppinions) I pray but at the same time I don't belive in Jesus. Odd isn't it...
I'm confused. @.@

Isn't Jesus God in the flesh?

And I think in the Bible it calls God by "he" "him" "Father" (like you did ^^) for the pronouns...

lolz funny....even though he has no gender ^^

Meh...We'll just have to ask God when we see him.. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, CaseyTama, seeing as nobody has broken out in flame war I believe it should stay open. No need to punish a good dog. ^.^

Hm.....do I believe? Eh, I dunno. << It's hard to believe isn't it? I can't really imagine some big guy on a cloud, but it could be true....I honestly don't know. But if I don't believe; what shall I believe? If I can believe wishes can come true, then I should believe God is real. Eh...I'm no good with this sort of thing.

oh yeah,

thats what IS what my life is based on

most everybody probably thinks i'm SO wierd cuz i'm just that Jesus Freak

lol, actualy, thats a good thing.

one thing tho:

CHristians who force things down people throats and are rude to them- give a bad name to Christians, so dont

i'm totlay for spread of Christinainty! thats are whole purpose as Christians, but some Christian fail to realize that they need to act like Jesus- becuz people ARE watching you.

make one wrong move and you could mess things totaly up

I personally don't believe him ............

but what really bugs me is when some christians say

that you won't go to heaven if you don't believe in god

and be loyal to him ...

if god is forgiving and good then even if you don't

believe in him and you are a good person then thats just as great!

it would be selfish and pety if jesus only loved you if you believed in him.

just a thought ...............................

I personally don't believe him ............but what really bugs me is when some christians say

that you won't go to heaven if you don't believe in god

and be loyal to him ...

if god is forgiving and good then even if you don't

believe in him and you are a good person then thats just as great!

it would be selfish and pety if jesus only loved you if you believed in him.

just a thought ...............................
yes, but he gave us free will, and DOES forgive us.

if someone gives a gift, you have to accept it to actualy be yours.

you can take Gods forgivness, or you dont.

Jesus loves everybody

even if you dont believe in Him.

He loves us unconditionaly, even if we dont

I'm confused. @.@Isn't Jesus God in the flesh?

And I think in the Bible it calls God by "he" "him" "Father" (like you did ^^) for the pronouns...

lolz funny....even though he has no gender ^^

Meh...We'll just have to ask God when we see him.. ^^
ninny308 just wondering, are you Jewish?

Jewish people believe God, but dont believe in Jesus.

Jesus is God, so you are worshiping God, when you are wroshipping (sp) Jesus because they are the same person (but not person person, u get what i mean, lol)

Well, I am diffrent, in my religion, we believe Jesus is a Prophet of God, thats what I believe, I am not saying that this and that is wrong, thats just what I think, don't think this is offending please.

Wow, tamaw/pants you sure know the Bible! ^^

Just one thing....I am a messianic Jew (sp?) which means I believe Jesus and God. (and a few other things to it. ^_^ )

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, but he gave us free will, and DOES forgive us.if someone gives a gift, you have to accept it to actualy be yours.

you can take Gods forgivness, or you dont.

Jesus loves everybody

even if you dont believe in Him.

He loves us unconditionaly, even if we dont
YES Finnaly! thas why I love him so much he gave are life for us and he loves us

This topic should not be aloud.
This is a religious topic.
Dontcha mean "allowed"? ;)

Look; nobody is flaming so it's perfectly fine. I know I should have ignored your post but it's hard. If you don't like my topic, don't post.

*Tgd*

Wow, tamaw/pants you sure know the Bible! ^^Just one thing....I am a messianic Jew (sp?) which means I believe Jesus and God. (and a few other things to it. ;) )
i'm working on it!

XD

are you Jewish by race?

or is Jewish by religion?

actualy, i have never heard of that.

so do you believe the whole Bible?

jw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back