Do you believe in Jesus?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in Jesus?

• Of course. Who wouldn't?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

• No.

• No way! It's hard to believe....

• I don't know.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I believe in him!!!!!!!

He has brought me and my best friend closer together in more ways than I can say.

He has brought me sooo much joy over the years.

I was babtized when i was 9, and my dad is the pastor of our church.

I have a very special family, with a firm faith in Christ.

I go to a christian school, and have the coolest friends.

Peace To All!!

God Bless!!

Peace out!

i'm working on it!XD

are you Jewish by race?

or is Jewish by religion?

actualy, i have never heard of that.

so do you believe the whole Bible?

jw
mostly by race, some by religion. ( I celebrate most of the holidays)

I just want to say thank you for whoever said something about my grandfather.

I just really want him back.My friend doesnt understand the hurt inside me.At the saramony for him at my grandmas,we were hanging out and she says "I didnt even know my grandfather!Your story is so not sad."

I mean come on now.I had a really good relationship with him.Im glad you guys understand.Im gonna start going to church again.I need to.

Sometimes I just want to take my life away to be with him.Just let out all the grief and go up to heaven so I can hold him in my arms.But hey,If i did that I wouldn`t have you guys. ;)

I believe in Jesus and pray every night.I always will.

I never have and I never will.
I don't agree with your alternative response though. I will never apologize for not believing in something that other people do, nor will I apologize for having a differing opinion.
I respect your opinion.Its fine if you dont believe in him

I just want to say thank you for whoever said something about my grandfather.

I just really want him back.My friend doesnt understand the hurt inside me.At the saramony for him at my grandmas,we were hanging out and she says "I didnt even know my grandfather!Your story is so not sad."

I mean come on now.I had a really good relationship with him.Im glad you guys understand.Im gonna start going to church again.I need to.

Sometimes I just want to take my life away to be with him.Just let out all the grief and go up to heaven so I can hold him in my arms.But hey,If i did that I wouldn`t have you guys. ;)

I believe in Jesus and pray every night.I always will.
i am so sorry about your grandad!

i will keep u and your family in my prayers! God bless!

i was so close to loosing my grandpa this summer- it totaly change my outlook on life- and my relationship with Jesus. i am a different person now.

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom i will trust

~Psalm 18:2

i totaly understand what you are talking about just dieng to see Him- to take all the pain away- but remember, He has a perfect plan for you, dont give up!

your time will come!

"if i had power like God, i would change my circumstances, if i had the wisdom of God, i would keep them the same."

Ya me grandpa died a couple months ago I loved him and I still do BUUUUUTTTTT its like its not so bad about him being gone now..I think Jesus picked the perfect time anyway I was frist sad but now im fine with it

This topic should not be allowed.
This is a religious topic.
If you don't like it, don't come in it.

There's no rule stating anything against religious topics. So long as everyone stays respectful to others and their views there's no reason to close it.

Yes, I do believe in Him. I love him. He has helped me thru the bad times.

~♥Ciara♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I never have and I never will.
I don't agree with your alternative response though. I will never apologize for not believing in something that other people do, nor will I apologize for having a differing opinion.
W00t Go you!! Lol, I don't beileve in him either... well actually i mean i know he existed but itsl ike... um ok .. carpenter.. great... uh yea... anyway well I DONT BEILEVVE IN GOD

what i hate is when people blame Him for al the bad things in life,

but never thank Him for the good

x.X

kinda hypocritical if you ask me

what i hate is when people blame Him for al the bad things in life,but never thank Him for the good

x.X

I agree with that. If something bad happens to a person it's their own fault and nobody else's, and usually they did something to deserve it. They have no right to blame God for it.

Really? Wow...interesting views..
But...isn't God the trinity, which includes Jesus and the Holy Spirit in one person, or one God? So therefore we worship Jesus as well because he is as God as God is God? I don't know...that's what they taught me in religion class a couple of weeks ago, and I really believe that. Oh well, disagreeing is normal

-bamcr
Wow. I've never heard of a trinity before. I don't know still. I think god is one power. More specifically I think God is a power made up of pure love. The real kind. Not the obsession kind. I think that God is the love that people feel. And that's why the more we try to love the better things seem to go. I love God and he loves me in return. (Again, this is only my opinion.)

ninny308 just wondering, are you Jewish?Jewish people believe God, but dont believe in Jesus.

Jesus is God, so you are worshiping God, when you are wroshipping (sp) Jesus because they are the same person (but not person person, u get what i mean, lol)
Nope. Catholic. I might become Jewish when I grow up. I really like their beliefs!

what i hate is when people blame Him for al the bad things in life,but never thank Him for the good

x.X

I totally agree. God does no bad, only good. Same with Jesus. I believe in both of them and love both of them with all my heart.

When I say that God does no bad, you might be thinking about when people die and commit suicide and murder. I think that everything happens for a reason. When someone dies I think God can see that it is their time to go. He knows that they are depressed, or really sick, or severely suffering in some sort of way.

While I'm here I want to share a story with you. For those of you who believe, you'll probably find this hilarious. Even the people who don't believe may think it's funny too.

Well, when I was little I would go to bed thinking about all the bad things that happen in the world. The funny part was why I thought it was happening. I used to think that God was training Jesus to be just like Him. I used to think that God had a magic wand that He would wave to do things on Earth. I thought that He had given the wand to Jesus to get used to. I used to think that while God was training Jesus He wasn't listening and kept waving the magic wand whenever He felt like it not knowing what He was doing. That's why I thought all the bad things happened in the world. But now, as a believer, I know that's not true, but I could still picture it.

I also had a dream that I died and I was about to go visit God but when I got there there was this really bright light and I think I woke up before I got to see Him. DARN IT!!!

GotchiGirl96

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back