Do you belive Tamagotchi's are real?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new one, kind of, hahaha. Well, this is what I think: the Tamagotchi itself is not real but to some, it represents something very real...a pet someone can't have maybe because they're too young to have one or because of allergies. It can represent a companion, a friend to help pass the boring or lonely times.

I agree with OldSchoolTama. :hitodetchi:

I think it's something of a symbol of a companion rather than a real creature. :ichigotchi:

It's a real computer generated electronic representation of a creature. Does that count? XD

I have a BIG imagination. I pretend they r real. P.S. Look at my interests and look at the story!

I dont think they're real o.o but who knows maybe there really is a tama world like in the tamagotchi movie xD

You never know whats out there.

There might be a alien that looks like kupatchi!

So i believe

LOL. No or maybe... Oh what the heck of course their real :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the scientific hypothisis that everything and anything is happening every moment somewhere in the universe so yes, I do believe that there is a tamagotchi planet out there somewhere.

i so believe because you know what they say sometimes a dream is so powerful it becomes real and i think that they decided to bring them selves to earth and the japanese saw them and decided to make something about them for toys i know kinda childish sorry but i so believe in them :D i am crazy :D

:D i also belive in tamagotchi why whondent bandi make such a brileant idea :D

ok i know i already posted and this is off topic and weird but do not tell your freinds or family because my dad said that i was crazy ok bye

No... :rolleyes:

I mean, yes, they're real - they're solid objects that beep and have pixelated screens, but no, the characters are not real. Just pixelated, animated, made-up characters. :mellow:

Tamagotchis are toys for children and adults, generally for lonely or bored people (I'm in the bored category). ;)

I hope you people get some common sense and grow up a little - the characters or "people" aren't real. Neither is TamaTown or TamaWorld or TamaPlanet,whatever you call it. :ichigotchi:

I think it's something of a symbol of a companion rather than a real creature. :ichigotchi:
My answer is No, bu I approved so much *mimitchi* reply.

People are free to use their imagination with their toys, books and movies. The only important thing is not forget our other "real" friends and pets and how they needs our love and care :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
i so believe because you know what they say sometimes a dream is so powerful it becomes real and i think that they decided to bring them selves to earth and the japanese saw them and decided to make something about them for toys i know kinda childish sorry but i so believe in them :rolleyes: i am crazy :ichigotchi:
i like that quote,

but Who knows maybe there is a tama planet out there, because right now,, we can't travel all of space. Maybe the people who came up with the idea had visions of tamas

sounds crazy but hey

Well, as explained above: ^ Maybe there is a Tamagotchi planet somewhere, it's just that we don't have the technology to actually go there(it'd take a lot of science to go that far into space) I have an imagination, I don't mind what other people think about Tamagotchis, I think of them a friendly companion where you can share your feelings with them, and the Tamagotchi itself won't think your weird or anything like that(unless of course you take horrible care of it ;) ) Tamagotchis COULD be real, maybe it's just out in the open space where we don't see it. ;) This is just my opinion, so don't make fun of it! :)

~Memetchi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back