Do you have a crush on a fictional character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry-Potter-Gotchi

Reaction score
I was jus wondering. I have LOTS of crushes on HP characters. :kuribotchi: Draco,Harry,Ron,Draco,Fred,George,Draco,Cedric,and did I mention,DRACO!!!! hehe yeah. I was just curious. I even had crushes on them even before they turned out to be cute in the movies! lol

lol it's all HP characters!!! They really are the cutest guys in books I say. I personally don't care if Draco's bad or not,he's so friggin HOT!!!!

Ok,girls who like Draco,Google "Draco Malfoy Love Stories" and click on the 1st link, "animeluver1's quizzes" that's what got me permenantly hooked on him. <3

xD This is gonna sound really weird but..I think I have a crush on Fireheart from the Warrior Cat series. :3

I never really did but I fall in love with the way an author describes characters and some times I wish that I knew that person and I fall in love with the setting for instene "Big Red" I was so sad to finish that book and I was thirsting for more of the adventures in it

I will admit I do often miss reading about characters in books

oh I loved "Big Red" I highly recomend it I also recomend "The Giver"

I have a crush on Ron Weasley from Harry Potter, I'm gonna get a gun and shoot hermione one of these days. xD

Also, I love love LOVE Cloudtail from Warriors. He's so mine. <3 He's fluffy and hotheaded and cute and arrogant and fluffy... x3

No fear, TGD! Fireheart is easy to fall in love with, but I prefer Graystripe. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Malfoy Family,cept never Lucius. Its Draco and Scorpius :wacko:

And Mello and Matt from Death Note too .

Ummm, I used to have this BIG secret crush on Tom Felton (Draco), but I absolutely LOVE Fred and George's humour, and I don't think they're all that bad looking as well... xD

Lol!!!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

Nope...

I don't get crushes on real people, let alone ones that aren't real.

Although if hats count I have to say that I do love Ivan Isaacs' hat.

I wonder how it manages to stay on his head while he kills stuff. If I had a hat it would fall off when I started shooting zombies :[

Actually, I have, and very recently! (I'm talking within the last week) Edward from the Twilight saga. I started reading Twilight a few days ago, sped through it in two days, and then immediately started with new moon and finished it last night. I'm gonna buy eclipse today! Anyway, I have a crush on Edward (but who wouldn't?!). You have to be a good writer to make your readers fall in love with a character.

Actually, I have, and very recently! (I'm talking within the last week) Edward from the Twilight saga. I started reading Twilight a few days ago, sped through it in two days, and then immediately started with new moon and finished it last night. I'm gonna buy eclipse today! Anyway, I have a crush on Edward (but who wouldn't?!). You have to be a good writer to make your readers fall in love with a character.
OT(Off Topic): Eclipse is amazing <3

BOT(Back on topic): I don't really like Edward. He's too perfect. He needs SOME sort of flaw. Other than being a vampire. That just makes him even more perfect. =\

I love Jacob(Twilight saga)<3 =]

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

~Sorlink =3

I was liking the way Edward was sounding from the Twilight book, but he's pretty stalkerish and likes to control Bella.

I used to have a crush on Draco Malfoy, but now it's just a little crush. I have a really big crush on Lucius Malfoy..that is soo wrong on so, many levels.

Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Draco Malfoy on the movie characters ofcourse but they are still characters from a book I guess. The drawings of them are just ugly though *shivers*.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back