Do you have a dysfunction/disorder/disease...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Eczema! I get it on the back of my knees, the inside of my elbows, my fingers, under my earlobes lol, and my lips. It gets pretty painful and annoying, when it gets really bad people are always like "GAH!!!" cause it will bleed pus and stuff. It's reeeeallllyy itchy!

But it's getting better, I get it in different places each season. Right now It's on my fingers and inner elbows.

Omg but last summer it was terrible I got nasty itchy bumps down my neck and my jawline it looked like an alien glommed on to me!! Sometimes I get a rash from sweating and being out in the sun XD

Especially in the summer, I get these weird little bump/pimply looking things on my arms and by my ankles. ): Hopefully this cream I got from the doctor--"Triamcinolone Acetonide"--works.

My mom thinks I should go see a doctor about these anger problems.

The other day, I was on the swing in the backyard with my cousin. My back is facing him and I'm staring at the grass, not really moving. Then, WHACK, he hits me in the back with the baseball bat. Everything is kind of fuzzy starting there. All I remember is that when things were clear again, I was pinning him down and punching him in the stomach. O: I jumped off and ran out of the room. My mom's worried. She says that you can black out whenever you get too angry, and we're afraid it will happen again. ):

I haven't been properly diagnosed with any disorders or anything.

But I have an anorexic and bulimic friend who's positive I've got an eating disorder. I've also had to see a psychologist but I haven't asked to be diagnosed and I kind of prefer not to. I have almost all the symptoms of anorexia, but I still consider myself fat and I'm not happy with anything about myself.

So it's highly possible I'm developing anorexia and have depression.

Used to suffer from migraines. After "the change", that resolved. All I have now is a torn rotator cuff (shoulder). I will probably need surgery in a year or two. Other than that , nothin'.

I have Obsessive compulsive disorder and I have depression. I MIGHT possibly have A.D.D. [attention deficite disorder] and I have a serious mental problem. I am a shut in and I cant breathe if It is dark! =]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Obsessive compulsive disorder and I have depression. I MIGHT possibly have A.D.D. [attention deficite disorder] and I have a serious mental problem. I am a shut in and I cant breathe if It is dark! =]
That would be sad if you were one of those people who cant see sunlight or they die (no, not vampires people with rare skin types)...

[SIZE=9pt]i think i might have a lil ocd. i hate odd numbers,as some people on here i read, do too.[/SIZE]

whenever i'm texting it it says like 27 i have to add an extra space or something,it drives me nuts.

same with the t.v it can never be like volume 5 or 7.

-but other then that i don't think i have anuthing serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be sad if you were one of those people who cant see sunlight or they die (no, not vampires people with rare skin types)... 
OH, yeah I'm not. but I am pretty white, not vampire white but white...and I don't tan very well

I think I have a little OCD. When I put things that are hard to replace (cell phone, DS, etc.) on the table or something they have to be straight. Like, perpendicular. When I have a packet of 5 Gum I always take a piece so in which either the middle has more pieces taken or less, and the left and right have to have an equal amount of sticks. I can't stand non-HD channels either.

i have ocd and possibly dyslexia and used to show signs of binge eating disorder. when i was little i had to organize my toys in a line. i am also sensitive to the light, which sucks.

I have pervasive developmental disorder (PDD) =/

I have a really hard time understanding things.

I had a realllly bad time making eye contact, like scared bad. But i got help and i got better. i can make eye contact easier now :3.

Well I don't know if this is a disorder or something, they are probably just little obsessions... but isn't that a disorder too?.... don't know V-V

But when I was a bit younger I would always step on my tile in my house a certain way, like I would skip steps and do patterns and every time I wasn't doing that and realized it, I would start doing it again.... And sometimes when I like tap things or touch things with my hands or feet I would touch it again with my other hand or foot because they had to be the same amount of taps. And sometimes when I'm about to watch or do certain things I have to be comfortable, my hair can't be bothering me so I would make sure it was in a good ponytail before doing anything and if I'm itchy I have to scratch it before I do anything and fix things.

But I don't do that much anymore, but I still do the hair thing most of the time :eek:

If none of these are disorders then I feel stupid :eek:

I have a couple minor OCD's, anger issues, and minor depression (I also have an extremely perverted and twisted mind, and anything I see, or anyone says I can turn it around and make it sound dirty, but I dont think that really counts).

My OCD's include, but are not limited to:

-I feel the intense need to be fair (e.g. If I pull my sister's left ponytail with my left hand, I need to do the same with the same ponytail with one hand, then do the same for the other pony tail with both hands...yes bad example).

-If someone spells something wrong, I will burst into muttered swears and insults and my stomach will start hurting, unless I correct and lecture them on the word, it's meaning and correct spelling and use of the word.

-If someone hits me, I don't care who they are, or how old they are, I will hit them back.

I also might be bipolar or just have some anger issues :) I'm not sure though...

I don't think I have any. People ask me if I do though. It's kind of weird.

I used to have to go to therapy because I didn't talk to anyone except my mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back