Do you have a dysfunction/disorder/disease...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any dysfunction/disorder/disease at all. I'm not bragging, but I am just saying I do not have any of that stuff, and neither do a lot of the people I know. I read that some of you say you have "eternal depression" and that some of you cry most of the time. I'm usually always happy, and rarely mope. Just think of all the things that will bring you happiness instead of worrying about your disorders etc. :) <3
Disorders are something you have to worry about. If it wasn't worth worrying about, if it didn't affect your daily life, it wouldn't be a disorder. It is possible not to concentrate on problems or disorders - but when you let someone down or embarrass yourself or worse because of a disorder, you can't help but feel bad.

I have so many "quirks" that aren't actual disorders, although I know most of them aren't serious from reading. All I do is look up some random habit/opinion I have and read what's been written about it. Mostly they're just normal stuff to do with growing up or whatever.

I have been diagnosed with major deppression, anxiety, ptsd (post tramatic stress disorder ) and borderline personality disorder. I also had a stroke at birth affecting my leg bone structure called misireble malalignment syndrome (sounds way worse than it feels/is) but that doesnt affect my mood.

well I have high functioning autism, but we aren't sure if it's considered Asperger's yet...? I'm sensitive to sound, I stim when I listen to music or when I'm watching a show with a lot of action. BUT! I don't flap my hands nor do I twirl around the room, I just jump off my bed a lot of times :D and of course I don't stim in public or when i'm around other people. It would be pretty odd for my friends to see me jump off a chair!!! :lol:

AND, if you want a example of a stim trigger for me, heres a video that sets me off sometimes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-S8qe7mEFw

it's probably cause of the tempo of the song and the instruments... ^ ^;

Last edited by a moderator:
I have chronic anorexia nervosa and major depression. Super fun times all around.

I have Major Depression to the point where I can't get out of bed and wish i'd never wake up, Anxiety to the point where I vomit from it and anz ED because sometimes I starve, take laxatives, make myself vomit and not leave the house due to thinking im too fat to be in public. and PDD-NOS

I'm a mental wreck yeehaw

Woohoo, got another thing to add to the list of how screwed up I am. Hooray. /sarcasm

(Forgive my terrible english for the following explaination, I'm not in the state to form proper sentences/whatever you'd call it right now)

So finally I found out that feeling dizzy and blacking out after standing/sitting up is, in fact, not normal. My mom is literally in pain so much that I thought that if I'm in pain then it's just something simple and I should toughen up, as my dad says. Anyways. I went to the doctor and it's some wierd thing called Vasovagal syndrome or something like that. I thought he was saying Basil Bagel and then he said it happens in your vegas nerve and I was like "...Are you making this up?" in a joking manner of course. It was pretty funny. But yeah I've had this problem for years and I always thought it was normal. Just another thing that makes me even more screwed up.

And idk if I even said this on this topic, I know I have in many other places but I don't think here somehow, I've got super mega ADHD. It took me forever to type up this small message 'cause I daze off like every few minutes. For like ten minutes.

Some things are better left unsaid.

However, I will say one thing... My back hurts. All the time! My neck too. I can't stand up straight and I'm as stiff as an old man. I do not know why because I haven't been to a doctor.

Also, you know how your leg is supposed to go up when you tap your knee? With my right knee, I do that and it only goes up a tiny bit and hurts insanely.

I have a million other things wrong with me like broken teeth, ingrown hairs, and a deformed nose from when SOMEONE **glares at somebody on TamaTalk** punched it. You can't notice though. :p

I have a skin disorder called Ichthyosis Vulgaris, which basically makes my skin dry and scaly, but I dont mind it much, except when it itches LIKE HELL. But sometimes I do get laughed at because of it. :angry:

i'm deaf in my left ear and I didn't know this until the age of 6 (I'm now 12). And because of it, people always put me down. I am really blessed to have the friends who love me and don't tease me of it. My sister also is deaf in her left ear.

I have a female disease called endometriosis. I won't go into the details here because it's not something people like to hear about... but I will say that it's painful and can really affect women emotionally, mentally and physically.

I've had it ever since I was a teenager. I only started getting treatment for it in my early 20s. Since then, the pain and other symptoms have been more manageable, thank goodness.

ADHD for this guy here. Once you are diagnosed, the tag stays for life, and I feel just the label alone has been burden enough in my life.

Oh, boy. I have plenty of that.

I have severe depression, anxiety, anger, I'm bipolar, and as much as I hate to talk about it... I have Tourettes... :/

I have Asperger syndrome and I'm proud of it. :p

The only thing that bothers me is that some people think it means I'm dimwitted or something. :rolleyes:

Wow, I never really thought about it this way but now that I'm reading this thread I can really say that I have a few disorders...

Could it be that these disorders make us the introverted fanatics we are? o_O

I have OCD, social anxiety,and mild dyslexia/synesthesia.

I also have some speech problems as a result of being "corrected" as a kid - I was born a leftie but they made me a rightie. I know, it sounds stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back