Do you have a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a tamagotchi angel?

• Yes more than one!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes only one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but i want one!

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one that i got back in 98 when they came out. His names Tommy (i liked the Rugrats at the time) and he's a pink angel (they didn't have a blue one...). I really need a new one though cause mine hardly works anymore and if i can get it to work the touch screen feature won't work right.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my angelgotchi just came in the mial yesterday!!it's japanese version but it's so kool!!!!!!! i want to get an american version so bad.

:( I'm getting a Devilgotchi AND a Angelgotchi. You can get them at ebay.com. Check it out. I'm getting a Mesutchi and a Osutchi too! What's a better pair? Mesutchi&Osutchi or a Angelgotchi and a Devilgotchi?

:D I'm getting a Devilgotchi AND a Angelgotchi. You can get them at ebay.com. Check it out. I'm getting a Mesutchi and a Osutchi too! What's a better pair? Mesutchi&Osutchi or a Angelgotchi and a Devilgotchi?
You can afford over $200 for a DevilGotch? Wow, wish I had money to blow like that.

I said yes because TECHNICALLY I do... it's just still in the mail, but paid for... so I think that counts :lol:

It's the silver/blue American version... I can't wait!

people on this board has tryed to get devilgotchi and angelgotchi back for long time contacting bandai a couple times so i dont think it will help

I paid 35 for my angel but I specifically paid more than i had to in order to get the exact color I wanted, in the American version. In general you should be able to get one for 30 or so nowadays.

I'm paranoid about scratching the screen on it though, so I have been tapping the casing instead, works fine.

we could all contact bandai and tell them about this site? :angry:
I'm pretty sure Bandai knows about this site. The've listed it on their Tamagotchi Fan sites aand Admin's talkin' to them all the time.

omigosh!!! I just bought a angelgotchi!!!!!! YESSSSSSS i'm soooooo happy! i couldn't sleep last night b/c i was so anxious! it'll come in about a week.
^_^

Oh my god!!!!!! I BOUGHT ONE A MINUTE AGO!!!!!!!! And I really can understand your reaction!!! I'm so happy, and I'm also not going to sleep tonight. :(

Mine is pink!!! And I love pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine will be here next monday, I just can't wait!

I love my angelgotchi! I am excited because I bought one of those matching hard plastic cases. I am wondering, though... should I get a Japanese one in a different color? (The one I have now is the silver-blue American version)

Oh and I got futagotenshi on the first try! woohoo!

You should get the Japanese Version, because it had more characters! But of course its easier to play with the US version because we know the meaning already, but If you ever played with the US version before I think its gonna be easy for you to play with the Japanese Version, But if you havent play with the US version yet, try buying the US version first.

I have a Jappanese one. All I had to do was google the instutions and I understood everything.

Ah yes, the Angelgotchi...I've only ever had 1, and on that single one I got almost every character besides Lucky Unchi-Kun and Devitchi. Smiling Angel (Kitsutenshi) was my all-time favorite character...all his animations were exactly the same! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back