Do you have a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you own a tamagotchi angel?

• Yes more than one!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes only one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but i want one!

• No

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the light pink Japanese with silver wings Angelgotchi. I have twins and I like them. As for Deviltchi, they go fro about $200, Angels for $30, and Osu Mesu for $100! That's $330! I wish I had that to spend on tamagotchi. You're lucky! As my signature says, I am saving up for and Osu Mesu. I had no trouble using the Japanese one, just go to mimitchi.com. Then go to TamaPlanet, then Angelgotchi Alley. ;) Good luck everyone!

right now i own an angelgotch, got it off e-bay just about a month or 2 ago. its really cute! its from japan in 1997, and its pearl white with little plastic golden angel wings on the sides. :huh:

The frog has one!

The frog's Angel was steel blue and white. The frog is befuddled that they are really rare!!

La la la! I found a perfect pink Angel from eBay. New, in package,Japanese. No bids and buy it now, yess! And my birthday is coming soon!! I just casually mentioned it, and the rest... you knew it. The perfect Angel should arrive in a week now.

I know it's not always this easy. Good luck for everyone to find one!

There should be a law "Every human on Earth deserves an Angelgotchi/Morino/Umino if he/she wants!

Collectors; I know that it's important for you all to get all the designs, and it's OK.

But, if there's someone with NO angelgotchi/morino/umino, let him/her buy one too, don't take everything from eBay or other auction website! I know that collecting is fun,

but some people buy tamas for playing, not for only to display and brag about.

I'm not saying that ALL collector do that, actually I'm a collector too, and owning one, maybe two of my favourite kind is enough, if you even can call it collecting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a mesu and osu soooooooo bad but the only one I could find (on the net ) was $124! but Im going to buy it anyways! :blink:

Im a colecter but I just want one of every kind (1 angel 1 ocean ect) not every color and I dont want to have them just to brag about it! I want to play w/ them and I want to know every thing about every kind of tama! :blink:

Im a colecter but I just want one of every kind (1 angel 1 ocean ect) not every color and I dont want to have them just to brag about it! I want to play w/ them and I want to know every thing about every kind of tama! :blink:
Yes, that's nice. There's many different collecting styles: some play, some display and some sell (if that can be called collecting)

Yes, that's nice. There's many different collecting styles: some play, some display and some sell (if that can be called collecting)

I'm sorry for double posting! My internet connection slowed down strangely...and then I double posted because I didn't know it already posted!

Last edited by a moderator:
in sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want 1 so much id pay £40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :huh: :huh: :hitodetchi:

i got an angelgotchi that was from 1997 that she found at a flea market, after she gave it to me it stayed unplayed cause i didnt know about the whole "changeing batterys" thing then so today i got new batterys popped em in used this guide

https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangch.htm

And now i have my own angel! (and 4 tamagotchis all running at the same time!)

I just purchased an Angelgotchi on ebay this past sunday.. The pink angelgotchi and a pink glittzy angelgotchi case holder shapped just like the tama, i cant wait to get it and accessorize it in its glittery pink angelgotchi case.. :)

I had one, toys r us were selling them for cheap, some were stolen XD but i dunno what happened to it, i was small

[SIZE=14pt]WHO DOES NOT?I HAVE ONE AND I LOVE IT.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]WHO DOES NOT?I HAVE ONE AND I LOVE IT.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back