Do you keep the door closed while sleeping?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you keep the door closed while sleeping?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually fall asleep without knowing it with the lights on and the door open i even sleep on the couch sometimes

I sleep with the door open. No particular reason.

-bratzlfl

I have to have my door shut and locked to be able to sleep.
Not sure why exactly, but I can never fall asleep if my door's open or unlocked.
hhmmmmm..... i always leave the door open, but i've only locked it when i was about 9 because i was reslly scared that some psycho would burst into my room. i just close it because the wind makes noises on my roof, and well.....if you've read my topic on not being able to sleep, you know what i mean.

EDIT: wait, what does borat mean when gypsies try to "cers" you?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on how I feel that day. I guess if I'm sick, I like my door closed and if I plan on sleeping in the next morning, closed.

And if I'm in a bad mood and I can't get to sleep, open.

I also ussually have to have the TV on, cause when I wake up in the middle of the night with no talking or noise I freak myself out.

Also I kinda have to keep my door open because my two kitties will not stop meowing until they get in! :D

I have to have my door closed so the heat stays in the room. I'm not afraid of darkness but I can't stand silence so my fan is always going so I have some noise in my room. I don't know how I survive at sleepovers......

I like to keep the door closed. :)

My brother sings in his sleep :) so to avoid hearing him I keep the door shut. I also can only get to sleep in complete pitch black!

I usually keep the door shut when I am sleeping. Number one reason why is because if my 1 year old sister heres a noise she will wake up! she sleeps in my room. :p

Wide open, so the cats can roam around.

i close my door no mater what. i hate when i don't have my alone time

I like it open

This seems kind of wierd but i am really scared of the dark so i leave my door open!!

I keep my door shut at night. It's because of my grandma's stupid dogs :furawatchi: . And they're litterally stupid. For example (and this happens ALL the time); You drop something on the floor, they walk right past it and start licking the floor thinking they're eating what you dropped. It's sad. lol And why they're my grandma's dogs is because we moved in with her because our old house had a lot of prblems and my mom couldn't pay the bills because of her back. I hate living with my grandma :) :) :furawatchi: :)

I must have my door closed. If it isn't, I can't sleep, and it must always be dark, no matter what, but I keep the curtains open so the light from outside seeps in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back