Do you keep the door closed while sleeping?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you keep the door closed while sleeping?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a random question.

But yes, I do becasue I feel more comfertable when I close it shut all the way. Even when it's a little open, I can't sleep.

-pp :furawatchi:

Yes I always close it, and my blinds. Overly scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sleep with my door open..

Why? Well, I own three cats and sometimes, Before I go to bed.. They're on my bed =S.

.. And it scares them if I pick them up and move them. So, I leave it open so they can get out in the night.

no, im scared to be alone in the pitch black. (you could say im afraid of the dark...)

I keep my door close and my light off. But when I sleep in the dark I don't like how you can't see what's around you - My doggy can't sleep in my room he likes it better in the kitchen :(

I keep it closed.

Infact, my door is almost always closed. I like my privacy. xD

i keep it close. if a keep it open i think someone is watching me.i always keep it close for the same reason.i just cant be in a room with the door opem. im not afraid of the dark but i keep a light on so can see what is around me and i dont like silence so i turn on the radio. my sisters think im strange.

in order to sleep i have to have total darkness, so yes i keep the door closed, i keep it closed, put a pillow, or stuffed animal beside the door so the light wont get in through the crack in the bottom, i have a black sheet on my window, and i sleep with the covers over my eyes. (Total Darkness). i've been sleeping like that since i was 3.

I'm clostriphobic, afraid of the dark, and afraid of scilence.

At my mom's I keep my door shut so my full grown boxer(dog) doesn't jump on me, I have a lava lamp on all night, and I sleep listening to the radio. At my dad's door half open for light from other rooms because of the dark-niss, radio on, and I'm asleep by the time my dad goes to bed and turns out the other rooms' lights.

I'm afraid of darkness and silence, so I keep my tv on.
same, sleeping has been so much easier since i got my tv.

I'm a little paranoid sometimes (I blame myself for reading stupid things) and always think someone is out to get me, so as long as I know my parents are around and I'm not anywhere silent (If my TV is not on, I start thinking creepy thoughts and don't fall asleep for hours.) I'll be okay.

Right now it's 12:30 ish cuz every night I never sleep when I should XP I always fall asleep last and wake up last. LOL

Title says it all.
I sometimes keep the door closed whenever I want to while I drift off to sleeping in bed.
I share a room with my 11-year-old sister, and she sometimes goes to bed later than I do so I keep it closed while I go to sleep. But when we're both going to sleep, we need to keep it open because she "sees people coming in the dark and they're scary" as she says.

So, uh, sometimes.

I share a room with my 11-year-old sister, and she sometimes goes to bed later than I do so I keep it closed while I go to sleep. But when we're both going to sleep, we need to keep it open because she "sees people coming in the dark and they're scary" as she says.
So, uh, sometimes.
See's people coming? OMG, 11 is too old for that. :)

I have to have my door shut because I sleep errrrmmmm... scantily clad ;) and my dad likes to get up and roam during the night. I also sleep with very few covers if any. Even though he changed my diapers, it feels awkward if he sees me so I keep my door closed. Also, I like to play video games until I fall asleep, so I shut the door so I don't wake my mom. I love the dark & silence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back