Do you like competitions in music city?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean only voting for your self because people should atleast vote for there friends or somthing lol im ruining the quate

also i kind of think bandai is gonna some how stop tamazones cheat for money it kinda also makes it less fun because then you could play games and get money and compititions now all you need to do is use that hack then u get 100000 points in 2 mins :D also i mean shut down the music city forever and by vote only for your self you vote 3 time for yourself and nonone else and vote for someone else a time every time you logg on and vote for fun lol this is starting a fight
no fight. just needed to keep everyone on the same page :(

I agree Dazzilitchi Star. There is no hack for 100 votes. Everyone has the same voting process, and there is no problem with voting yourself. It is very time consuming so you really want to win you have the trouble with it. Of course other people should vote you too, but in real life most people only vote themselves and a few friends.

Hacking sux. ;) I am now 4th Gold...it took me several months to make it. Those of us who really want this try really hard.

Yep that's true. you need to vote for yourself 100 times.there is no way to hack votes. U just need to do that very boring thing, vote 100 times to yourself. And i got my cd to ultimate gold then i got hacked ^_^ and mow my cd is gotchi gold. Not so bad anymore cz now ive earned gotchi gold by winning the contest.

half-half.That's because I can never win, but I did get the highest possible score on the game.Voting is my weakness.No one ever votes for me.{I think}

Yeah I agree Musta Lintu32. It doesn't show how many fans you got just the number of votes. It would be nice to see the voters who for example voted for me because I've noticed that someone else is voting for me :angry: :angry: And if someone is even thinking that they should fix it by that you wouldn't be able to vote for yourself. It wouldnt work. Many has second accounts who would be able to vote the best of your character. For example...

I don't vote for myself with ME2620. It's always ME2621 who votes. And then I've got sisters who votes for me a lot :angry:

I think Competitions are OK. Because some people just wanna win and vote for them selves.
imageproxy.php
Like what Musta Lintu32 and Kapteeni Kilppa said. And it would be nice to show who voted for you so you can vote for them.
imageproxy.php
And I think there should be a rule in Music City that you can't vote for yourself, I consider it 'cheating'.
imageproxy.php

~Memetchi
imageproxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Competitions are OK. Because some people just wanna win and vote for them selves. :p Like what Musta Lintu32 and Kapteeni Kilppa said. And it would be nice to show who voted for you so you can vote for them. :mimitchi: And I think there should be a rule in Music City that you can't vote for yourself, I consider it 'cheating'. :lol:
~Memetchi ;)
Yep, I think they should not let u vote for ur selves (but I think Bandi should stop letting u have several accounts so u can vote for ur selves :( that ruins all the fun :angry: I hope Bandi stops this promblem :unsure:

Hmm... Contest has become easier. Now you need sometimes only about 40 votes to be in top 10 ( and of course good points from the judges) :D

I remember when I first time voted for myself 100 times and performed gotchi king family perfectly my end result was 12th place :huh: The winner was always EW1946,OA1999 or BW84466. And top 10 was full of AW and EW names :p And almost everyone in top 10 had at least 11800 points. Now I've seen that sometimes you have needed only about 8000 points to get a place in top 10 :p

So the contest is much easier than before when EW1946, BW8466 and OA1999 were in the contest. :p

Hmm... Contest has become easier. Now you need sometimes only about 40 votes to be in top 10 ( and of course good points from the judges) :D I remember when I first time voted for myself 100 times and performed gotchi king family perfectly my end result was 12th place :huh: The winner was always EW1946,OA1999 or BW84466. And top 10 was full of AW and EW names :p And almost everyone in top 10 had at least 11800 points. Now I've seen that sometimes you have needed only about 8000 points to get a place in top 10 :p

So the contest is much easier than before when EW1946, BW8466 and OA1999 were in the contest. :p
8000 points? I thought you could only get 6800 points max from the judges x.x

Yes, but I think kapteeni kilppa means the final scores what you get in Friday, when contest ends :huh:

Well no because well....

it takes lots of time and effort to get 1st place or a good Place and the thing with the gotchi king is REALLY HARD! so yeah I honestly dont ^_^ Sorry.

Hmm... Contest has become easier. Now you need sometimes only about 40 votes to be in top 10 ( and of course good points from the judges) :lol: I remember when I first time voted for myself 100 times and performed gotchi king family perfectly my end result was 12th place :) The winner was always EW1946,OA1999 or BW84466. And top 10 was full of AW and EW names :lol: And almost everyone in top 10 had at least 11800 points. Now I've seen that sometimes you have needed only about 8000 points to get a place in top 10 :lol:

So the contest is much easier than before when EW1946, BW8466 and OA1999 were in the contest. :lol:
40! are u sure?

Yeah. Sounds very strange. :) They have probably just had the best points from gotchi king family and about 30-40 votes and they've got a place in top 10.

I really would like that the contests would be more challenging... BW8466 and OA1999 would come back... UP0987, TS9520, AJ0066 would come back...

Yeah. Sounds very strange. :) They have probably just had the best points from gotchi king family and about 30-40 votes and they've got a place in top 10.I really would like that the contests would be more challenging... BW8466 and OA1999 would come back... UP0987, TS9520, AJ0066 would come back...
Yeah! People are just so busy! I wish thoose people would come back too!

Just a question: what if you got a good score from the gotchi king family but not perfect and you got 40 votes,would you still be in the top 10?

Yeah! People are just so busy! I wish thoose people would come back too!
Just a question: what if you got a good score from the gotchi king family but not perfect and you got 40 votes,would you still be in the top 10?
i dont think so.

and i might seem like i'm never on, but I am.

Me and some friends are just pretty busy this year.

most likely people will come during summer break.

I know I will!

Hmm... I'm getting annoyed in the competitions because are so many cheaters today and many unpopular/infamous people winning today. I'm annoyed to them because I never saw them in top 10 in the last competitions. I know, I'm infamous too... hehehe... Today in 69th competition, I'm sooo annoyed every time I saw the cheaters in the voting list… that's obvious! MANY BANDS GOT 100 VOTES IN THE 2ND DAY AND THAT’S VERY OBVIOUS THAT THEY CHEATED THEIR VOTES! :) That's too fast!

To be honest, I'm doing voting my own band too but I never voted my self up to 100 times. I think 50-60 votes are enough and I'm satisfied. This is a boring thing and very time consuming. I'm too lazy to vote myself once more. There is no problem with voting yourself… many players doing this already. Each log in, you can vote up to 4 times. (1 for your own and 3 to others) I'm not selfish in voting... after I voted myself I always give my 3 remaining votes for the other bands. I gain experience and money every time I'm doing this. :D

In stage competitions, I'm always doing my best and always getting the high scores. I'm always got a perfect combo… I feel so mad every time the combo turns back to 1 and that’s a big loss of score. The judges say "OK" instead of "GREAT" and that's frustrating. The first time I joined the competition, I got only 100+ points (hehehe don't laugh :D ) because I don't know how to click the notes correctly and the judges always say "POOR" hehehe... that's awkward. I also hate to be "out of rank" in competition rankings. Today my scores are now better and it's always around 5000+ to 6000+ points! :(

Here are my highest scores:

Judges: Bill and others (I don't know their names)

Score: 6621 points (58 combo)

Judges: Paparazzi (3 photographers)

Score: 6463 points (57 combo)

Judges: Gotchi King and Family

Score: 6780 points! (59 combo!)

Other Judges (teachers, reporters, and other royalties)

Score: 6150 points (55 combo)

In 64th competition, I'm so very surprised when I got 5th place! I have only 70 votes but I got the high rank and that's cool. Today I'm still doing my best in competitions but I'm not in the top 10 anymore because of the numerous cheaters in MC. I'm not aiming to get a 1st place but I'm still trying my best. I know, I'm not famous at all... I'm SR9248! Thanks to all the people who votes me! :(

- Oxie (SR9248) :)

Yeah. Sounds very strange. :D   They have probably just had the best points from gotchi king family and about 30-40 votes and they've got a place in top 10.I really would like that the contests would be more challenging... BW8466 and OA1999 would come back... UP0987, TS9520, AJ0066 would come back...
what? 30-40 votes? :( I don't think so... even I'm still doing my best today, I'm still not in top 10... i have over 50 votes... that's unexpected :D I'm always doing my best and always getting the high scores in stage competitions especially in gotchi king family but my end result was only 13th place :D :) I think the loads of cheaters pulled me down! :( arrrrrrrr!

- SR9248 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back